There are 243 users in the forums

Coffee follows Balmer's lead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe it's his attitude. I remember last year he was talking about how the nfl was easy so far, and he expected it to be harder (he said this during t.c.). And then he goes and sucks ass during the regular season.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by aman49:
What was that, former banned poster wizolman?

Originally posted by wizolman:
Cut the bum.

I think he got mad they made him go to Special Teams practice again on Wednesday. As I reported in the initial, #9 post in the 9ers tried to trade Coffee thread a third party source told me he complained all last season about having to play special teams as a rook .

I guess he's still not pleased. What an ass.

That's why Robiskie got in the s**t last year....he didn't want to play ST.

MaioccoCSN
Last memory of Coffee at 49ers practice yesterday morn. He got pancaked by Mike Balogun on blitz, and RB coach Tom Rathman was not pleased.

maybe he just doesn't like to get yelled at. Too bad he can't take criticism. he's in the wrong profession.

I agree its his attitude too.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Tomorrow morning

So just imagine if we board without Balmer and Coffee. Heads need to roll by this afternoon. WTF Singletary are you running a Kinder Care or a training camp?

[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:26:05 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
Maybe it's his attitude. I remember last year he was talking about how the nfl was easy so far, and he expected it to be harder (he said this during t.c.). And then he goes and sucks ass during the regular season.

Didn't he say the SEC was just as hard?

Tomorrow morning

So just imagine if we board without Balmer and Coffee. Heads need to roll by this afternoon. WTF Singletrary are you running a Kinder Care or a training camp?

Oh trust me he will go ape s**t...and I bet a few of the players will get into them as well!!

[ Edited by jreff22 on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:23:43 ]
Trade for Marshawn

BEAST MODE ALL DAY

Gore and Lynch

Roll On!!!!

Aren't the players staying in dorms since it's training camp? How does this happen?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Bring on Dixon! I love Dix!!!!!!!

yes you do

Originally posted by valrod33:

Keep fighting the good fight, valrod.

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.
And here I was thinking I'd drop my hatred of Coffee to see if his 15-20 lbs. of muscle = more productive runner and blocker. Need more details, but this doesn't sound good at all. By default, Dixon won't hit the PS, he might make the team outright if this situation with Coffee gets worse.
Aren't the players staying in dorms since it's training camp? How does this happen?

they stay in the marriott down the street from the facility. But your right, there should be nightly checks and curfew, don't know whats up with that other than our organization is failing right now.

Just check it off as another embarrassing moment, that organizations that have their s**t together seem to always avoid.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Trade for Marshawn

BEAST MODE ALL DAY

Gore and Lynch

Roll On!!!!

go bears!
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Keep fighting the good fight, valrod.

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.

Share 49ersWebzone