LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Coffee follows Balmer's lead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by aman49:
What was that, former banned poster wizolman?

Originally posted by wizolman:
Cut the bum.

I think he got mad they made him go to Special Teams practice again on Wednesday. As I reported in the initial, #9 post in the 9ers tried to trade Coffee thread a third party source told me he complained all last season about having to play special teams as a rook .

I guess he's still not pleased. What an ass.

That's why Robiskie got in the s**t last year....he didn't want to play ST.

MaioccoCSN
Last memory of Coffee at 49ers practice yesterday morn. He got pancaked by Mike Balogun on blitz, and RB coach Tom Rathman was not pleased.

maybe he just doesn't like to get yelled at. Too bad he can't take criticism. he's in the wrong profession.
Did the store run out of tampons today?
He can take his 2.7 per carry and

Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
WTF is going on? Mutiny?????

Until the 49ers dispatch an offial notice, why jump the guy? Even though its reported by someone of the press they didn't give any official notice from the 49ers brass.

Why wait? He's clearly f**kin up.
I understand Franklin not being here and i dont give a f**k about the other 2 cuz they are backups they can eat my dick for all i care

Its not a big deal at all. If these pussies cant handle it then we dont need them
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I understand Franklin not being here and i dont give a f**k about the other 2 cuz they are backups they can eat my dick for all i care

Its not a big deal at all. If these pussies cant handle it then we dont need them

YEAH,

EAT s**t CANADA
Originally posted by miked1978:
Did the store run out of tampons today?
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?
Sand in the vag

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by valrod33:

YEAH,

EAT s**t CANADA

+1
Originally posted by thojess:
Originally posted by WildBill:
WTF is going on? Mutiny?????

Until the 49ers dispatch an offial notice, why jump the guy? Even though its reported by someone of the press they didn't give any official notice from the 49ers brass.

Why wait? He's clearly f**kin up.

and the guys agent doesn't know where he is. Where you're employer and personal representative doesn't know where you are, when you are suppose to be at work, its news, no matter what you do for a living.
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Tomorrow morning

i heard cuz its preseason they are actually traveling tomorrow, although of course during the season Friday is the usual travel day.
Share 49ersWebzone