There are 159 users in the forums

Coffee follows Balmer's lead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
so is it just random that balmer and coffee are both being b***hes? it just sucks b/c the way it appears to look is like the damn Management has no control over these players

i dont see it like that.

Some players just cant handle it, maybe it stopped being fun for them. Who knows

The players that want to be here will be here.

This.

Good. I guess it just makes me nervous when we're suiting up next week. Whatever though I'm sure sing will better evaluate his players from now on.

f**k that p***y, he's been weeded out time to replace him with someone who wants to play football.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jgalvan:
WTF is going on???????

can you say organizational management issues?????

why the f**k do we have players who are wanting to walk away from the team, and not just that why aren't there people reading the signs they are unhappy, and why don't they feel like they have someone they can open up to and discuss why they don't want to be there???

total fail.

Quinn Pitcock (a third round pick) retired in 2007 from the Indianapolis Colts after just one season.

Did people start questioning Indianapolis' front office?

This is a personal choice and shouldn't be considered a harbinger for organizational troubles.

But keep overreacting.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jgalvan:
WTF is going on???????

can you say organizational management issues?????

why the f**k do we have players who are wanting to walk away from the team, and not just that why aren't there people reading the signs they are unhappy, and why don't they feel like they have someone they can open up to and discuss why they don't want to be there???

total fail.

Quinn Pitcock (a third round pick) retired in 2007 from the Indianapolis Colts after just one season.

Did people start questioning Indianapolis' front office?

This is a personal choice and shouldn't be considered a harbinger for organizational troubles.

But keep overreacting.

keep dropping knowledge redrathman
Share 49ersWebzone