There are 176 users in the forums

2010 49erswebzone.com NFL Pick 'em Contest!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When I was picking my winners for the week I got to the last one; San Francisco 49er vs New Orleans Saints and I had to pick one. I just couldn't pick the Saint. I was wondering if other zoners always pick the 49ers as well?
Yep! As pessimistic as I feel right now, I still picked them!
SF 24 NO 13

Niners finally finish a game with Gore running out the clock with big runs late.
Originally posted by b9er37:
SF 24 NO 13

Niners finally finish a game with Gore running out the clock with big runs late.

That would be beautiful.
Yup. Also picked the Lions over the Eagles.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Yup. Also picked the Lions over the Eagles.

Me too! I'm rooting for the Lions this year.
Hell no. Anyway, I picked them last week, so maybe a reverse jinx is in order.
Awwww man....killed my poll.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm picking the 49ers.
I went 9-7 in my first week

Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
I went 9-7 in my first week

10-6... In my pick 'em fantasy league I picked the Chargers too. What a killer! Already have strike one and it's only the 2nd week!
Whoa nelly. 8-7 going into tomorrow. Picked the Saints. Glad I'm not in any $$$ Pick'em leagues this year......
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Whoa nelly. 8-7 going into tomorrow. Picked the Saints. Glad I'm not in any $$$ Pick'em leagues this year......

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

I have the Saints tonight too. 11 correct picks yesterday but on the fence for tonight. The smart pick is NO, but majority have the Saints picked.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I have the Saints tonight too. 11 correct picks yesterday but on the fence for tonight. The smart pick is NO, but majority have the Saints picked.

I never pick against the Niners, cant do it
Share 49ersWebzone