There are 214 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 49erswebzone.com NFL Pick 'em Contest!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/pickem/

Sign up now for the 2010 49erswebzone.com NFL Pick 'em Contest! Make your picks for each week all the way to the Super Bowl and compete with other fans for the top spot and bragging rights.

This year's contest is sponsored by CappersMall.com and they have provided the prizes!

First prize is a $200 gift card to NFLShop.com!

Second prize is a $50 gift card to NFLShop.com!

Additional prizes to other winners will be provided by CappersMall.com as well!

Done.

Gotta bounce back from a lackluster 2009.
I'm in! Friggin missed a week last year, and it was all downhill from there...
How do I collect my prize?
NICE
Originally posted by Webmaster:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/pickem/

Sign up now for the 2010 49erswebzone.com NFL Pick 'em Contest! Make your picks for each week all the way to the Super Bowl and compete with other fans for the top spot and bragging rights.

This year's contest is sponsored by CapperMall.com and they have provided the prizes!

First prize is a $200 gift card to NFLShop.com!

Second prize is a $50 gift card to NFLShop.com!

Additional prizes to other winners will be provided by CapperMall.com as well!

Wow, the prizes for this get better every year. Is that your work David?

Oh, and I assume you mean Cappersmall.com (probably should fix that) From the looks of it cappermall.com isn't a site.

I finished like 20th last year... doubt I can get any higher especially since I don't pick against the 9ers.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 13, 2010 at 08:16:25 ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:

That's why you make as many picks early as you can. If it is week 3, makes picks for weeks 4, 5 and 6 too. In case you forget to get your picks in on time, at least you made some. And you can always go and change them anytime before the kickoff of the game.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Wow, the prizes for this get better every year. Is that your work David?

Oh, and I assume you mean Cappersmall.com (probably should fix that) From the looks of it cappermall.com isn't a site.

I finished like 20th last year... doubt I can get any higher especially since I don't pick against the 9ers.

Fixed! Thanks!
Originally posted by SFan49ers:
NICE

Pretty good post and I hope you post again soon.

[ Edited by Esco on Aug 17, 2010 at 07:53:52 ]
This is the year baby. This is the year.

On another note, how about that Week 1 schedule? The odds are most certainly stacked against a lot of the home teams. Based off of current poll results, I'm only going against the grind on a couple of picks:

-St. Louis over Arizona (The Rams come out strong at home in a re-building year. The crowd wills them to a win over a Cards team with no real identity anymore. Not a sign of things to come, fluke win for STL.)

-Minnesota over New Orleans (Vikings open up the game with an arial blitzkrieg, taking the still-questionable New Orleans secondary by surprise. Saints never rebound from early deficit.)

Other than that, I'm kind of pleased with the way most people feel about the current set of matchups. Obviously our Niners have a 99% over Seattle. Also glad that Atlanta has a commanding lead over Pittsburgh. I think they are very likely to go 0-4 without Big Ben, and basically miss the playoffs before September is even out.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

this
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

this
is this free