LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

How much playing time will Davis and Iupati get?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think they should be playing at least 2 full quarters on Sunday, if not more. They need all the experience they can get before we start the season off against the Seagulls.
2 1/2 quarters

They should get snaps with Baas and Wragge at center.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Cant wait to see both play
the rooks will get a good amount of plays.
I think the more plays that our O-Line gets, the better. This group has got to gel and be ready for Week 1, it is critical.
Hell ya, trial by fire. Start em off playing a half and up it a little more each week. We have some veteran backups that I trust to step in if things start to go sideways in the regular season.
i hope they play at least 1 half more playing time the better
HELLA!!!
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Hell ya, trial by fire. Start em off playing a half and up it a little more each week. We have some veteran backups that I trust to step in if things start to go sideways in the regular season.

Agree
yeah i hope they get alot but im worried about burning them both out before the season starts

I got faith that they'll be ok regardless of how much they play.
I would like to see them play a half and get as many reps as they can.
im intrested to see anthiny davis vs mathis matchup on-e of the better DE in the nfl if he can hold up against mathis he is in excellent shape
I would like to see at least a half and build up their stamina. Next week a little more until they are ready for prime time. More reps the better for them without overwhelming them.
I know folks wanna see them get a lot of reps b/c they are rookies but you don't want to over expose them to injuries. I would leave them in one more series than the rest of the starters then take them out. And leave them in there longer and longer the 2nd and 3rd games.
Share 49ersWebzone