There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How much playing time will Davis and Iupati get?

I think they should be playing at least 2 full quarters on Sunday, if not more. They need all the experience they can get before we start the season off against the Seagulls.
2 1/2 quarters

They should get snaps with Baas and Wragge at center.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Cant wait to see both play
the rooks will get a good amount of plays.
I think the more plays that our O-Line gets, the better. This group has got to gel and be ready for Week 1, it is critical.
Hell ya, trial by fire. Start em off playing a half and up it a little more each week. We have some veteran backups that I trust to step in if things start to go sideways in the regular season.
i hope they play at least 1 half more playing time the better
HELLA!!!
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Hell ya, trial by fire. Start em off playing a half and up it a little more each week. We have some veteran backups that I trust to step in if things start to go sideways in the regular season.

Agree
yeah i hope they get alot but im worried about burning them both out before the season starts
I got faith that they'll be ok regardless of how much they play.
I would like to see them play a half and get as many reps as they can.
im intrested to see anthiny davis vs mathis matchup on-e of the better DE in the nfl if he can hold up against mathis he is in excellent shape
I would like to see at least a half and build up their stamina. Next week a little more until they are ready for prime time. More reps the better for them without overwhelming them.
I know folks wanna see them get a lot of reps b/c they are rookies but you don't want to over expose them to injuries. I would leave them in one more series than the rest of the starters then take them out. And leave them in there longer and longer the 2nd and 3rd games.