There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking for this 49ers Long sleeve shirt

Hey guys/ gals,

I am looking for the following shirt. 49ers long sleeve flawless jersey in a youth XL or Aldult small (18-20) 20" from armpit to armpit. If anyone can help please let me know via PM. Thanks as I live in Canada it is very hard to find quality 49ers shirts, I have paypal to pay for this at c+s.

Thanks

I have attached the following picture to clarify.

reebok.com
Nice shirt
that's a sweet shirt. I'm going to get one.
Originally posted by susweel:
reebok.com

Couldn't find it anywhere on there. That's why I am reaching out here.
Originally posted by petro_49ers:
Hey guys/ gals,

I am looking for the following shirt. 49ers long sleeve flawless jersey in a youth XL or Aldult small (18-20) 20" from armpit to armpit. If anyone can help please let me know via PM. Thanks as I live in Canada it is very hard to find quality 49ers shirts, I have paypal to pay for this at c+s.

Thanks

I have attached the following picture to clarify.

i'm from canada aswell, every year my sister goes to sf on business and i get her to bring me back lots of niners gear, she came back last week with a gore jersey for my son, and the best part is i dont pay for any of it
Originally posted by crabman82:

i'm from canada aswell, every year my sister goes to sf on business and i get her to bring me back lots of niners gear, she came back last week with a gore jersey for my son, and the best part is i dont pay for any of it

Where are you located. I'm in Sask. (Regina) it sooo sucks being the on your own out here as a Niner fan.
Originally posted by petro_49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Where are you located. I'm in Sask. (Regina) it sooo sucks being the on your own out here as a Niner fan.

i'm in vancouver, too many shehawk fans here
Where did you get this pics from?

if anyone finds it let me know too!!

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 11, 2010 at 10:54:36 ]