LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

49ers -Raiders Preseason 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It looked like all of the 49ers-raiders preseason threads were from 2009, so here is this years' thread.

I will be in Santa Clara for the weekend of the game. What section should I get ticket in at the Coliseum? How long will it take to get from the Fremont BART station to the coliseum?
s**t I WANT RAIDERS - NINERS REG SEASON!!!! Week 6!!
This game won't be shown until 10pm for us in the bay area.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfniner:
It looked like all of the 49ers-raiders preseason threads were from 2009, so here is this years' thread.

I will be in Santa Clara for the weekend of the game. What section should I get ticket in at the Coliseum? How long will it take to get from the Fremont BART station to the coliseum?

Originally posted by fly15:

OK, so besides the fact that your head itches, why is your itchy head lookin' at my quote?
Originally posted by fly15:

OK, so besides the fact that your head itches, why is your itchy head lookin' at my quote?

LOL

It'll take about 20-25 minutes to get from Fremont to the Coliseum on BART.
Does anyone have a link to NFL Network's pre-season schedule for our 9ers?
Thanks, dims24
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

are you sure, or only for people in the east bay? I'm pretty sure I haven't had a problem watching the game when we play there

but I think nfl.com will be streaming the games anyway, I remember reading that on pft

[ Edited by teeohh on Aug 10, 2010 at 21:38:29 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

are you sure, or only for people in the east bay? I'm pretty sure I haven't had a problem watching the game when we play there

That's 100% false. The game will be broadcast live in the bay area.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

are you sure? i tought i read something about the game being on tape delay.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

are you sure? i tought i read something about the game being on tape delay.

that was only last year against the raiders theyre was some problem i dont remember what it was though
So . . . back to my question . . .

Is there an area in the where 49ers fans are more likely to get seats when we play in Oakland?
So . . . back to my question . . .

Is there an area in the where 49ers fans are more likely to get seats when we play in Oakland?

The south endzone sections
Share 49ersWebzone