LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

49ers @ Colts on NFLN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm interested to see how Dixon looks

Me too, I hope he grabs the #2 job from Coffee. Want to see the two rooks in action on the OL and a good showing from Alex.

he'll most likely be going against subpar defensive fronts, but I'm more interested in seeing if his size equates to his running style on an (almost) NFL level. I haven't seen much on him except homer plays here and there where he just bulldozes people and breaks tackles.

We've needed a RB with his size/style for awhile imo.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by crabman82:
awesome news with the indy game live on nfl net, the vikings game live on nbc and the fact i get all the raider games in my market onktla, it leaves only 1 game i wont see live

If you get NFLN the Chargers game is basically on a 3 hour delay. Thats not too bad if you live out of market.

thats wicked news, cus i hated the past couple years having to catch a couple of games at like 1 or 2am when i already knew the score, and i like how the nfl net shows 1 half of one teams announcers and 1 half of the other teams
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Looks like SF at IND will be live 1est on sunday on NFL Network.

This is according to NFLN Total Access, and my DirecTV.com TV Guide.

Thanx for the heads up

Originally posted by mayo63:
Sunday morning football, you got to love it.

Yes I do - only here, its Sunday Night Football...
Kick-off at 20:00/8:00 pm ;D

[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 10, 2010 at 17:13:20 ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
awesome news with the indy game live on nfl net, the vikings game live on nbc and the fact i get all the raider games in my market onktla, it leaves only 1 game i wont see live

If you get NFLN the Chargers game is basically on a 3 hour delay. Thats not too bad if you live out of market.

It'll definitely be awkward not watching 80% of the pre-season games on CBS this year; every Saturday after that Horseland cartoon.
I thought NFLN was covering every preseason game. At least that's what Tom Brady told me in his commercial. I'm not sure if that meant live or not though.
Here is information on our 4 Preseason Games on NFLN

8/15-1 p.m. ET - San Francisco 49ers at Indianapolis Colts -- LIVE NFLN
8/22- LIVE Sunday Night football - NBC
8/24- 1 p.m. ET - Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers (Replay of SNF) NFLN
8/29- 11 p.m. ET - San Francisco 49ers at Oakland Raiders NFLN
9/3 or 9/2- 1 a.m. ET /10 PM PST - San Diego Chargers at San Francisco 49ers NFLN

Thanks for the info
i cant wait this has been like christmas between madden coming out and football coming back
NOT FOR ME I LIVE IN MONTANA WHERE THEY LIKE THE f****t BRONCOS, THERE GONNA SHOW THE BRONCOS LIONS GAME OVER INDY AND US? WHAT A F***ING JOKE!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Looks like SF at IND will be live 1est on sunday on NFL Network.

This is according to NFLN Total Access, and my DirecTV.com TV Guide.

Already in my tivo!!!!

Thats 11:00 Mountain Time
10:00 AM Left Coast Time
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
NOT FOR ME I LIVE IN MONTANA WHERE THEY LIKE THE f****t BRONCOS, THERE GONNA SHOW THE BRONCOS LIONS GAME OVER INDY AND US? WHAT A F***ING JOKE!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

because he's upset that he can't watch the game on tv. probably the best reason to CAPS-LOCK YELL i can think of.

Frickin sweet

me too! If Dixon shows for real then steal from Gore's job? I know that most ppl likes gore alot but he is played very well..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 10, 2010 at 19:52:02 ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

me too! If Dixon shows for real then steal from Gore's job? I know that most ppl likes gore alot but he is played very well..

I have comcast now, so i get nfl network, i love it, but i work this weekend, so i dvr'd the game, i'm ready to go!!!! can't wait to get off sunday eat some wings and watch the game, go niners
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! 1PM Rape SEX with my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone