There are 261 users in the forums

Reports of Alex looking average in practice.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
DONT TELL ME SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 TD'S IN 10 GAMES>>>>> THIS IS HIS YEAR STOP CRYING
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Is this a surprise?

When has Alex not looked average or below average?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Is this a surprise?

When has Alex not looked average or below average?

Never.

:(
This is the "FIRST" report of him having a bad day. Yes the article states he's been average all camp yet how come we haven't heard of it until now? Because it's a reporters OPINION not reality f**king open your eyes people. I guess Alex Boone is gonna be a f**king pro bowler because the reporters say he's doing good in TRAINING CAMP LOL You all kill me wait until we can watch an actual game before you pass judgment based on someone elses judgements f**k
I don't really think it's a big deal. Game time is what matters. Hopefully he can get at least 1 touchdown on Sunday!
I am going to stick my neck out here and express a controversial opinion. Just as we have Alex haters on the webzone, it stands to reason that out of all the sports writers covering the 49ers, we are bound to have at least one, and perhaps more, who are invested in the notion that Alex is not the answer. Hence, he, or they, is looking for every reason to depict Alex in an unfavorable light. I have suspected for some time that Maiocco is one of these. And now I notice that other sites are picking up on Maiocco's comment and spreading it throughout the NFL world.

All I can say is we will see, we will see.
We talkin about practice!!!

[ Edited by sean610 on Aug 11, 2010 at 08:25:08 ]
  • ZRF80
Wait, Alex Smith playing below average ? What a surprise !

Of course, the masses will play it off as only being "practice" and that "he'll show up when the real season begins". Kind of like what he's been doing for the past 5 years, right ? Oh wait..............
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Of course, the masses will play it off as only being "practice" and that "he'll show up when the real season begins". Kind of like what he's been doing for the past 5 years, right ? Oh wait..............

they said average not below average

i think we should just forefit the season. There is no point of playing if Alex is not going to look good in practice.

We talkin about practice?!!

[ Edited by sean610 on Aug 11, 2010 at 08:40:54 ]
aw crap he's not going to the hall of fame
Originally posted by sean610:

Fixed
Originally posted by jreff22:

except it has been the opposite. This whole offseason, "reports" were that Alex was looking really good (be it his attitude or the command of the offense). This whole time, you had one group being very hopeful, and the other side dismissing those reports as "just practice" and "we'll see what happens in real games". And now we have "1" report that he looks "average" (not below average, or horrible) and all of a sudden the two sides have reversed? Regular season please hurry up so we can stop talking about practice, please...
Share 49ersWebzone