LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

Reports of Alex looking average in practice.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course he looks average. He's an average Quarterback. Duh
Skinny_Post

RT @jj49ersrule: @Skinny_Post how did smith look today >> Reggie or Justin? Just kidding. Alex had a bounce-back morning.
Per MM

Play of the day: Quarterback Alex Smith threw the ball with a lot more accuracy today. His best throw was a perfect 40-yarder in the air that hit Ted Ginn in stride behind the coverage of Nate Clements and Michael Lewis.

Read more: 49ers Camp Report: Practice 19
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
Originally posted by jreff22:
Per MM

Play of the day: Quarterback Alex Smith threw the ball with a lot more accuracy today. His best throw was a perfect 40-yarder in the air that hit Ted Ginn in stride behind the coverage of Nate Clements and Michael Lewis.

Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

"But but but what about the short passes dood?!"
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Per MM

"But but but what about the short passes dood?!"

He probably went 7 for 10 with the 3 misses being the short passes.
I didn't see but how did McNabb look considering it was posted here that he had a bad practice and was criticized by his coach that he isn't getting the offense yet?
looked pretty damn good

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
I didn't see but how did McNabb look considering it was posted here that he had a bad practice and was criticized by his coach that he isn't getting the offense yet?

McNabb is a proven commodity, Smith hasn't proven jack s**t.
Smith's deep passes are so dynamic, he does not need short passes.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

I feel sorry for the weagles...
Originally posted by fly15:

I'm going to be pissed if their qb is a stud. It's like the NFL gods don't want us to have a good qb.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by fly15:

I'm going to be pissed if their qb is a stud. It's like the NFL gods don't want us to have a good qb.

I hear you...
Share 49ersWebzone