LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Has your Optimism of the upcoming 2010 season subsided at all?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has your Optimism of the upcoming 2010 season subsided at all?

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Nope

Coffee made a personal decision. There will be a good RB cut as teams get down to 53. He worked hard to bulk up but his heart wasn't in it.

The whole Balmer thing is a mystery. He was working hard in rehab and then just quit. The guy hasn't done squat and RJF is now are starting nose tackle. RJF wants to be here. I bet that Oregon guy we signed wants to be here. Balmer is a quitter, assuming he quit. Or he could be bipolar like Barrett Robinson. Who knows, who cares. McDonald has done WAY more than him.

Franklin aint giving up $7 million he'll sign

We'll get a backup RB

Crabtree's injury isn't serious

Heitmann will be back early in the season.

Ginn is looking good

The two rookie OLs have already earned starting spots. Everything reported has been glowing about their work ethic and their not making the same mistake twice

Alex, despite a poor practice or two, has played well. Live bullets will tell.

Ahmad Brooks will be back

The only real bummer is McKillop but he'll be back next year. Think of it as stashing talent on the IR.

Relax
Chill
Enjoy the Games

Do you think Ronnie would want pu**ies like Balmer or Coffee on his team. Give him a low round hard worker (Riki Ellison, Pete Kugler) over some high round prima donna.

The true test will be a 3 game losing streak

• Mex49
I'm more confident now of a 10-6/11-5 record than before.

I want winners mother f**kers. Now we know the skirts... See ya
Originally posted by Mex49:
I'm more confident now of a 10-6/11-5 record than before.

I want winners mother f**kers. Now we know the skirts... See ya

im going with 9-7. and a clinch in the NFC West, and a loss in the wildcard. Being realistic though. But hey, at least we would have made a statement that we've become a playoff team again! And that there are more playoff years ahead! So watch out NFL, 49ers dont "suck" anymore. THAT'S what I am hoping for the LEAST. I seriously hope we go beyond, but I always look at things from a realistic standpoint. Or at least try to.

And good post hklar17

[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 14, 2010 at 02:28:21 ]
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Yes

Worst. Training camp. Ever.
I think my optimism has resurfaced. How about everyone else ?????

As a matter of fact I'm hype
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

~ Guys are quitting the team left and right.

~ A lot of our starters are injured.

~ We have a QB who can't hit a 10 yard pass.

No they are not, no we have not and no we do not.

Chill
I put a 9-7 record for us this season... I hope I'm proven wong and we win more games...

Share 49ersWebzone