Originally posted by ads_2006:
could have had desean f**king jackson

So could the other 31 teams

Hindsight is always 20/20...

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Balmer= Garbage and epic fail on our part that year on draft day. I was like WTF who the hell is balmer dont know y we picked this bum
man, im SO glad we picked this guy over DeSean Jackson.

i hate whenever theres a common sense pick that the team goes against, and then it turns out exactly how you knew it would BEFORE they made the pick. waste of a 1st round selection...
I call it now: Balmer is officially done and the 49ers are done with him.

You know you are done when you were 3rd on the depth chart and make a negative comment towards the team while sitting on your couch during TC.

Can't believe he said the Niners could have done a better job handling the situation. The situation is HIS responsibility. He should be looking at his agent to straighten out anything the Niners have said, which has been nothing except for the fact that it was only approved for 2 days.
Desean Jackson would never get drafted by niners, he doesn't fit the mode.
Originally posted by Joecool:

You know you are done when you were 3rd on the depth chart and make a negative comment towards the team while sitting on your couch during TC.

Can't believe he said the Niners could have done a better job handling the situation. The situation is HIS responsibility. He should be looking at his agent to straighten out anything the Niners have said, which has been nothing except for the fact that it was only approved for 2 days.

way to call it after all reports point to the same thing Nostradamus.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Hindsight is always 20/20...

I didn't want Fraction Jackson then and I don't want him now.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Its sounded like depression to me from day 1. I really doubt its the NCAA thing, especially if he is denying its a big deal, that could be depression. I do think the 49ers need to be doing more to reach out to him, if it is something they can help with.

I'm sure he can afford therapy that the rest of us could purchase a house with.

If it is depression, at least he's not going Delante West on us.

Funny cuz D-West is actually a decent player, Balmer hasn't done ish.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

WE could of had NFC Championship game, and NFL Super Bowl Star Tracy Porter (who was also picked before DeSean Jackson)

[ Edited by global_nomad on Aug 11, 2010 at 15:17:21 ]

No sweat. Next time, I will predict what I have for lunch.

how about you tell me what I had for lunch.

how about you tell me what I had for lunch.

Taco Bell?
Share 49ersWebzone