LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

Takeo Spikes Interviews Taylor Mays (Video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
"It's gonna be right, but it might be wrong."

hahah I was waiting for him to say something like that, guy is humble, but at the same time he seems very confident. He will punish someone at the colts game
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Spikes is gonna work for NFLN or ESPN when his career is over. Book it.

I agree. This interview was head and shoulders above most interviews you see every day on ESPN or NFLN that are generic and give no useful information.

This and the highlight video of the niners beating the cards that is posted in 49ers.com really have me ready for the season.

True, but I think it's because players are a lot more uptight and political in front of national reporters.

This was more of an interview with a friend.

-9fA
i could keep watching after he said "learn all the knowledge that i can."

that's just awful.
Originally posted by Digger25:
i could keep watching after he said "learn all the knowledge that i can."

that's just awful.

i lol'd when he said that.
Network analyst Takeo Spikes. Book it.

He's got timing, clarity, humor, and knowledge of the game.
haha two biggest necks on the team
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
haha two biggest necks on the team

huh? only if you dont count the guy whose neck is so big its non-existent...

Originally posted by GoldCoast49:
After these past 8 years or so, with the Steve Young era coming to an end, then the Garcia and Owens era, then the absolute agony of the years that fallowed, it is absolutely GREAT to hear players like Spikes and Mays talk about how much they want to play here and especially play for Singletary.

Even in those great years it always seemed like we were soft, even when we were going 12-4 and 11-5, now it seems like we are Ravens and Steelers tough.

THis is BY FAR the most exciting season we've seen in years.

As much as it hurts to say it, when T.O. said we were going to be "terrible for years", he ended up being right, but those years are FINALLY OVER!!!!!

Yes I remember when owens said those remarks but I think it was more like "this team is going to be bad for years, years". Turned out he was right but at least it looks like they might finally be turning the corner.
Nice Find!

Can't wait for Mays to Gel with this defense, heads are gonna role...can't wait to see him light up a few guys, and most importantly see that speed on the field! He's going to be great if he keeps working like he is! Big Ups!
Share 49ersWebzone