There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Takeo Spikes Interviews Taylor Mays (Video)

Pretty cool Interview:

Originally posted by jgalvan:
Pretty cool Interview:

I posted this in the TC thread. Wasn't sure if i should've started a thread for it... Great interview though!
i can fap to that
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Awesome vid.

I remember wantin Mays after the 08 season and figuring he'd be a top ten pick. I still can't believe we stole him in the 2nd. Can't wait to see him play.
I CAN NOT WAIT to see him blitz the QB.....omg its going to be fun to watch....

imagine him coming full speed and the RB tries to pick up the block?..lol....he is going to disrupt the pocket.
Damn I can't wait to see this guy play!!!
Originally posted by Antix:
Awesome vid.

I remember wantin Mays after the 08 season and figuring he'd be a top ten pick. I still can't believe we stole him in the 2nd. Can't wait to see him play.

its funny...and sad as well....but there have been more than one player where I've felt we would have no chance at getting, that I really wanted years ago....but they were available to us...but we passed them by....

Aaron Rodgers
DeSean Jackson

but at least we got Taylor Mays.
ROTFLMAO!!

"It might be right or it might be wrong, but it will be full speed."

Nice.

I am actually liking him more and more because its clear that he knows he has a lot to learn and is willing to put the time in to be great. We'll have to see if his dedication matches his physical attributes, but I'm impressed so far with his willingness to admit he has alot to work on.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 9, 2010 at 15:39:50 ]
Im happy to see he wearing 9er hats now instead of USC
I like the fact that you can see how Takeo has a bond and respect for the rook already. That says a lot about the quality of Mays as a person and player.

I love how he stated, "I'm gonna wrap up, this ain't college"........that was my biggest concern...love the hard hits but its the NFL, Coach Sing won't keep you in there if you're not tackling.

Can't wait to see Mays this Sunday!

Chitown49erFan
bm....bm bm.
Great interview.

Loved the Spikes impression he was trying to make at the end.

-9fA
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
bns....bns bns.

He's calling you Valrod.