LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

Patrick Willis on Rome is Burning

Shop Find 49ers gear online
- Really believes in Alex Smith, said everyone has different leadership styles, he likes how Alex is becoming an even better leader. Also mentioned that Alex has been helping the defense grow, meaning that he's doing a great job even against a defense which is top 5 (in PW's mind).
-Rome asked him about Aubrayo missing camp, Patrick said that he thinks with or without him we'll be a top 5 defense ( in yo face aubrayo).
-Coach is the biggest leader on the team. Rome asked if it was easier being in the second year of training camp under Coach, PW said that it wasn't any easier. Still very tough.
-Nutcracker is easier then last year, but switched around to not knock people down; try to get a good "Whomp."
-Rome said he missed a couple practices from his surgery earlier this year, also mentioned that Patrick hasn't missed a game so far in his career (knock on wood). PW said that he wants to be with the team all the time, want to be hurting just like every else.

-Rome asked if he thought we were a playoff team or farther in the playoffs? Patrick said he feels like this is a championship squad.

[ Edited by Method on Aug 9, 2010 at 13:47:58 ]
I hope he didn't mean to snub Franklin. We want Franklin on the 49ers and playing well (And I think that will be the case come regular season). He was a major contributor last season, we shouldn't forget that. At the same time, it is nice to see RJF stepping up!
Championship
I wish he would kick Jim Rome's ass
Jim Rome is a douche.
Originally posted by Youngone:

its already been done

followed by ray roto. but back to rome and patrick....i love patricks passion and how he's so humble. also, patrick willis, frank gore and michael crabtree are my favs on this team.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Aug 9, 2010 at 13:56:43 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

its already been done

HAHA Jim Rome looks prepubescent. What a tool
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by valrod33:

its already been done

HAHA Jim Rome looks prepubescent. What a tool

The added audio is awesome.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
followed by ray roto. but back to rome and patrick....i love patricks passion and how he's so humble. also, patrick willis, frank gore and michael crabtree are my favs on this team.

Yes, Patrick Willis is humble. But I hope you dont think the same thing about Crabtree. I understand if you like him as a football player, but he does not deserve to be in the same sentence as Patrick Willis as far as passion and humbleness.

OMG yes! No wonder I never see Willis on the show. I dont watch the show because I cant stand that guy.

And he should also stop swinging from Willis' nuts too
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I hope he didn't mean to snub Franklin. We want Franklin on the 49ers and playing well (And I think that will be the case come regular season). He was a major contributor last season, we shouldn't forget that. At the same time, it is nice to see RJF stepping up!

This
here is the video: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5450403
P-Dub is getting better in front of the camera. He's cut down on his "You know"s. He might be ready to take the next step in SuperStardom.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

You -->

[ Edited by Canadian49er on Aug 9, 2010 at 20:46:32 ]
Share 49ersWebzone