LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

49ers sign WR Kevin Jurovich

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
our very own wes welker?

YES

Was waiting for the Welker comparison. Every white WR is like Wes Welker. Every white RB is like Mike Alstott. Regardless if youve never even seen them play and they are nothing like the people in question.

yeah dan patrick said the same thing today. thats profiling.
our very own wes welker?

YES

Was waiting for the Welker comparison. Every white WR is like Wes Welker. Every white RB is like Mike Alstott. Regardless if youve never even seen them play and they are nothing like the people in question.

he's playing ST only so obviously not wes welker. he's gonna be like steve tasker...DUHHH
our very own wes welker?

YES

he's playing ST only so obviously not wes welker. he's gonna be like steve tasker...DUHHH

Originally posted by WillisToHOF:
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Hopefully he does well, and if he does maybe he could be used something similiar to Vinny Sutherland when he was on the team years ago. You guys remember that dude?

better return man than reciever if i remember correctly.. but still a need on this team

Good observation that applies to Jurovich as well. He showed a little spark on returns in the pre-season.

Maybe we catch lightning in a bottle and he turns out to be one of those guys who makes a few epic season changing plays for us this year, is signed for an addition uneventful and unspectacular season, then fades into obscurity in the arena league.

our very own wes welker?

YES

same with black qb comparisons.
What does his signing say about Jason Hill? They cut him twice and I don't think he's signed with anyone else. Hill was also faster; at least timed faster. Either he wasn't as good as many of us thought, or Sing still holds some kind of animosity or grudge against the guy. I would think Hill would have been the most natural choice to bring back, though he would not have been eligible for the practice squad and that may have had a bearing.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
What does his signing say about Jason Hill? They cut him twice and I don't think he's signed with anyone else. Hill was also faster; at least timed faster. Either he wasn't as good as many of us thought, or Sing still holds some kind of animosity or grudge against the guy. I would think Hill would have been the most natural choice to bring back, though he would not have been eligible for the practice squad and that may have had a bearing.

Hill is with the Jags.

-9fA
umm guys, I dont think Jurovich is on the Active Team, atleast he isnt listed on 49ers.com.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner_empire:
our very own wes welker?

YES

I compared Andre Johnson to Bronko Nagurski.... Does that mean I'm not racist?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by niner_empire:
our very own wes welker?

YES

I compared Andre Johnson to Bronko Nagurski.... Does that mean I'm not racist?

Wodwo you are one of my favorite posters on here, no homo.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Wodwo you are one of my favorite posters on here, no homo.

Not even a little?

I love you, too.
Share 49ersWebzone