LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Rice gives Collinsworth the bird with Super Bowl ring!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anybody see that? Cris Collinsworth was interviewing Rice during halftime of the HOF game and said something about a lot of his stats against the Bangles and Jerry pointed to his SB ring and flipped him off with the finger it was on!

That just made me so f**kin' happy! I hate Collinsworth! He's alway sooooo biased against the Niners.

I don't have any recording/rewinding TV gadgets, so I couldn't watch it again. I was hoping somebody who did had caught it.
lol. I saw it. Pretty sure Jerry didn't mean it that way, but it happened.
Ya, I don't think he meant to either, but that makes it even more funny to me.
Yeah, that was awesome. Collinsworth is always downing the Niners during his broadcasts.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I missed it but want to see it...

Someone make the GIF

asap
Originally posted by GoldCoast49:
Yeah, that was awesome. Collinsworth is always downing the Niners during his broadcasts.

as well as Terrell Owens.....funny that he is on Collinsworth's team now...lol.... he will be even MORE sick if T.O. does what he couldn't.....help the Bengals win a Super Bowl.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
The best part was when the camera panned away you could hear Rice going "sorry Cris sorry"
Originally posted by luv49rs:
The best part was when the camera panned away you could hear Rice going "sorry Cris sorry"

I'm sure it was an accident. Rice is way too classy to do something like that. I was watching but missed it.

Hillarious, we couldn't stop laughing at my house!
Stuff happens......

I missed that. Awesome!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Yeah I LOVED it, f Collinsworth, he even shows his dislike for the 49ers on the Madden game. His commentary is always bitter towards the 49ers.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

haha.. i already saw it on the tv today...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pannin4gold:
Ya, I don't think he meant to either, but that makes it even more funny to me.

yah it was very funny
  • BobS
  • Veteran
A lot of Bengals and their fans are bitter over that 1988 season, they felt they were the better team, they have all held a grudge against the 49ers franchise since then.
Share 49ersWebzone