There are 230 users in the forums

Anybody else getting worried....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When week 1 of the regular season starts I'll be worried if we still have a lot of guys on the shelf. Until then, its all good.

I don't understand why everybody is worried?!?! Its not like anyone can physically do anything about it anyways.

[ Edited by TheChozen on Aug 12, 2010 at 07:09:24 ]
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Now Crabtree is hurt......I'm getting more worried each day that passes.

speaking of passes...I am becoming concerned with Alex Smith's training camp. All reports indicate he hasnt made as much progress as was originally expected. The pass to Crabtree was a bad one and Crabtree went up to make a play. I will be watching the preseason game against Indy and watching for Smith to come out and play well. I have been one of his biggest critics, though I want to see him perform well. However, early indications seem like its the same old Alex.

I don't think ALex is injured so I don't see why he is even being brought up. From the still shot I saw, one of our DBs hit Crabtree in his neck as he was going to the ground which seemed to cause the injury.

Still not worried but I guess some people would be happier if the team didn't hit at all during camp and played flag football every practice till game day. That way we can lose even more guys to injuries when we play a real game.
he threw a bad ball Crabtree adjusted well made the catch (AWSOME) and then some young CB trying to make the team hit Crabtree in the back and hence...injury! Love the effort by Crabtree though with the golden hands!
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Now Crabtree is hurt......I'm getting more worried each day that passes.

speaking of passes...I am becoming concerned with Alex Smith's training camp. All reports indicate he hasnt made as much progress as was originally expected. The pass to Crabtree was a bad one and Crabtree went up to make a play. I will be watching the preseason game against Indy and watching for Smith to come out and play well. I have been one of his biggest critics, though I want to see him perform well. However, early indications seem like its the same old Alex.

I don't think ALex is injured so I don't see why he is even being brought up. From the still shot I saw, one of our DBs hit Crabtree in his neck as he was going to the ground which seemed to cause the injury.

Still not worried but I guess some people would be happier if the team didn't hit at all during camp and played flag football every practice till game day. That way we can lose even more guys to injuries when we play a real game.

I dont think the picture of Crabtree being hit in the back is the play that he got injured on. All reports indicate he was in the air for a badly thrown ball and was under cut by the DB and he landed on his back/head. Alex isnt injured. Thats not the point. The point of the thread were worries. I am worried about his lack of performance so far. However I am going to reserve judgment until I see him play this weekend.
This thread is a jinx thanks a lot buddy!
Add Vernon Davis and Kyle Williams to this thread. This is getting crazy.
Lock
Originally posted by teeohh:
Lock

Oh no! Its the INTERNET POLICE! If you dont like this thread, ignore it. Why are people so obsessed with locking threads?
Its ridiculous that you think this is getting crazy. It would be a miracle if we had avoided the injury bug up to this point. Other teams have the same problems when it comes to injuries, even to their starters, happens every year
Its ridiculous that you think this is getting crazy. It would be a miracle if we had avoided the injury bug up to this point. Other teams have the same problems when it comes to injuries, even to their starters, happens every year

Our starting center broke his leg, Vernon hurt his knee, Crabtree hurt his neck, and our return man (Kyle Williams) has a sprained toe. Its not like these are second string players. These are key players that are hurt.

Our starting center broke his leg, Vernon hurt his knee, Crabtree hurt his neck, and our return man (Kyle Williams) has a sprained toe. Its not like these are second string players. These are key players that are hurt.

of all those injuries only heitmans is serious and even he will be back by week two. its all good. s**t happens, its football
Share 49ersWebzone