Anybody else getting worried....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
none of these injuries are serious excpet for mckillop
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Don't worry, be happy

Yep right!
Its a by product of all these otas its,league wide though not just a niner problem players bodies aren't given enough time to heal
not as bad as the broncos at least
and ppl are wondering why franklin hasnt reported yet
This happens every year regardless of the camp or team. We lost a few back up players that provided good depth. We only lost one for the season. The other two for a few weeks. We haven't had any major injuries to any major players. I'm pleased with that and keeping my fingers crossed. We lost players in training camp before sing was here and we will continue to lose some when he leaves. It's football. You hit people. It happens. To everyone. I'm not worried.
Heitmann is hurt. Now are you guys getting worried???.....

[ Edited by PatrickWillisHOF on Aug 9, 2010 at 14:15:59 ]
Out 6-8 weeks.......
at least it happened early in the season
at least it happened early in the season

Yeah Franklin should just chill and come in the last week, lol

Injuries are horrible and even though I love when training camp is upon us, I cringe worrying about injuries.

Teams that make the playoffs experience some sort of luck, whether that be in games or keeping players injury free......I'm hoping for some luck with the rest of training camp and the season and hope are players stay healthy.

Chitown49erFan
Ok lets continue to get physical with an F in practice. Now we lost our best lineman for who knows how long. Its still early in camp but I see a trend in how Singletary runs his camp. So who's next
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Heitmann is hurt. Now are you guys getting worried???.....

Compared to the other guys, his position is more critical and we don't have a 'real' center prepped as a backup. Yeah, I'm worried.
Now Crabtree is hurt......I'm getting more worried each day that passes.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Now Crabtree is hurt......I'm getting more worried each day that passes.

speaking of passes...I am becoming concerned with Alex Smith's training camp. All reports indicate he hasnt made as much progress as was originally expected. The pass to Crabtree was a bad one and Crabtree went up to make a play. I will be watching the preseason game against Indy and watching for Smith to come out and play well. I have been one of his biggest critics, though I want to see him perform well. However, early indications seem like its the same old Alex.

[ Edited by dr8van on Aug 12, 2010 at 05:33:08 ]
Share 49ersWebzone