LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Anybody else getting worried....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Each team has significant injuries during training camp. This is where depth comes into play and the organizations' ability to to put the right pieces together. As far as Brook's injured kidney is concerned, a lacerated kidney implies a cut such as a knife wound, a contusion which is more likely is caused from a collision. Whatever it is let's hope he's back soon.
There's a couple of spots where they were pretty thin already and LB is one. McKillop is gone, Brooks will be out for awhile and with LaBoy still having concussions problems, they need some depth.

If they lose guys on the DL, they're going to be hurting too.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I like to see who the pussies are prior to the season

LOL...that is good s**t. RonMexico never fails to make me laugh
No need to panic! Every camp has injuries and who of signifigance has gotten hurt?

Baas? Please this lets Iupati play and that's a good thing to me

Rachal...just dehydration he's fine relax

Laboy...who cares really he's battling for a roster spot

McKillop? I couldn't care less, we have the best ILB core in the league with Willis/Spikes we just spent a 3rd on a pretty good on in Bowman and Wilhelm's better than McKillop anyway, nonissue

Brandon Jones? Crabtree/Morgan/Ginn/Hill/Williams all reasons IDGAF about Jones

Brooks will be back in 2-3 weeks no biggie

Point is again ever camp has injuries and ours is no different. At least our signifigant players aren't going down we'll be fine keep your pants on.
I'm more worried about whether we can beat the saints falcons and eagles
Whats the recovery time of a kidney laceration? Is that a serious injury?
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
About all these injuries that our players have suffered after only 6 days of training camp? Our team has the most talent that it has had since 2002, but if our players are not healthy, our season may not turn out the way it hoped.

Only 6 days? Isn't TC halfway done already?
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Injuries happen, its part of football and sports in general. I'm not worried at all. If I was a Broncos fan I would be worried, if McDaniels can't trade them he hurts them lol

This ^
come what may!! with hopes the team stays healthy!
Originally posted by matt49er:
No need to panic! Every camp has injuries and who of signifigance has gotten hurt?

Baas? Please this lets Iupati play and that's a good thing to me

Rachal...just dehydration he's fine relax

Laboy...who cares really he's battling for a roster spot

McKillop? I couldn't care less, we have the best ILB core in the league with Willis/Spikes we just spent a 3rd on a pretty good on in Bowman and Wilhelm's better than McKillop anyway, nonissue

Brandon Jones? Crabtree/Morgan/Ginn/Hill/Williams all reasons IDGAF about Jones

Brooks will be back in 2-3 weeks no biggie

Point is again ever camp has injuries and ours is no different. At least our signifigant players aren't going down we'll be fine keep your pants on.

Thanks for Clearing that up but I do hope that Brooks will come back asap

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Not worried about these injuries. Rather they happen now then during the season.

Well if guys are getting hurt in practice what makes you think they are not going to get hurt in actual games?

we go through this every year

injuries are a part of football they happen in practice and they happens in games deal with it if none of the players complain then who cares
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I like to see who the pussies are prior to the season

On the team or in the zone?
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by mayo63:
It's part of the game, Pat. We just have to hope it doesn't hit us really hard. Other teams are losing players too, so it isn't like we're the only one.

True, but were starting to get on thin ice in terms of injuries and we have not even played our first pre-season game yet. I just have a bad feeling that we get hit hard by injuries the year we finally have a chance to compete.

I think that was a good questions!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
we go through this every year

injuries are a part of football they happen in practice and they happens in games deal with it if none of the players complain then who cares

I agree with you that!!
Share 49ersWebzone