LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Depressed 49ers Fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
looks like the type of fan 5 years from now when iupati has been to 2 or 3 pro bowls he will say i remember when we picked him i knew he was gonna be great
Originally posted by crabman82:
looks like the type of fan 5 years from now when iupati has been to 2 or 3 pro bowls he will say i remember when we picked him i knew he was gonna be great

not at all mad at the people making fun of him because you're supposed to do that to your friends almost regardless of the pick but he is a waste of a niners fan for not having a thing to say in defense.
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
not at all mad at the people making fun of him because you're supposed to do that to your friends almost regardless of the pick but he is a waste of a niners fan for not having a thing to say in defense.

Guy may not have even have known who Iupati was.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy's an undercover raiders fan or something.

Lupati is one of the best picks that we've had in years.

Iupati
Wow what a bunch of douchey mcdouches. I'm guessing he wanted Tebow and Dez.
HAHAHA some guy said "THEY TOOK TWO SAMOANS!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I wanted Dez Bryant with that pic...

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
We need to find out where he lives and all zoners show up to his house and poop all over his f**kin house. I don't care if he lives with his parents I will throw a plate full of my s**t at her face then piss on her husband, and if her husband is dead i will s**t & piss on her grave.!!

THE BUCK STOPS HERE THIS YEAR!!! ALL HATERS WILL SUCK MY PHAT COCK!!!!

49ERS FOOTBALL IS BACK YOU f**kS!!! YOU HATE s**t EATING f**kS!!

WERE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & f**k EMMIT SMITH!!!!!!

GAME TIME BABY I"M READY FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone