Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Depressed 49ers Fan

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I wanted Dez Bryant with that pic...

At first I wanted him too but knowing the way he is now, I'm glad we didn't take him. Imagine if Josh Morgan tells Bryant to carry his shoulder pads and reacts the same way he did in Dallas. It would've caused a commotion here at the webzone!

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I was stoked when we drafted him and Anthony Davis. the first thing I thought was a few years from now we can have the best o-line in football.

This

Is that you in the hat Pelos21??
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I wanted Dez Bryant with that pic...

At first I wanted him too but knowing the way he is now, I'm glad we didn't take him. Imagine if Josh Morgan tells Bryant to carry his shoulder pads and reacts the same way he did in Dallas. It would've caused a commotion here at the webzone!

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I was stoked when we drafted him and Anthony Davis. the first thing I thought was a few years from now we can have the best o-line in football.

This

Is that you in the hat Pelos21??

LOL! Yup!
Don't know why this guy would be so down with Iupati, players that dominate their position the way he does are few and far between and maybe come around once a generation.

I think some of these disgruntled fans will feel a whole lot better when they see Iupati pancaking defenders regularly on Sundays. Would have been nice to have signed a proven veteran and found a serviceable guard in the later rounds to develop but McCloughan had miss judged the guard position for far too long and left us little choice but to secure it with a first round pick.

In my opinion, selecting Iupati wasn’t just for need, he was also the best player available. Maybe we missed on some skill players of the same caliber but I don’t feel that we reached at all. Say what you will but if we didn’t take him there at 17 Pittsburgh would have grabbed him next with their 18th pick. I give kudos to Singletary and Baalke for having the gonads to admit the organization’s mistake by pulling the trigger. I don't think McCloughan’s rigid philosophy would have allowed him to do the same.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Casual football fans underestimate the value of drafting linemen.

THIS
What use does Iupati have for him in Madden?
Wow i would punch my friend in the nuts the one who laughed like a f****t! f**k all of those guys! Now you have one pissed off angry 49er fan right here!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Wow i would punch my friend in the nuts the one who laughed like a f****t! f**k all of those guys! Now you have one pissed off angry 49er fan right here!!!

yeah it annoys me too. Mainly the "derpressed" guy. Who has no f**king idea as to why he should be depressed. Ignorant mother f**ker.
What a bunch of dumbasses. Did they watch any niner football this past decade, or were they just playing Madden the whole time?
LOL no one in that room knows anything about football.

They expected the "sexy pick". Probably wanted Clausen or Dez.
weak sauce . . . dude should have been on his feet and sticking-up for our team.
You know what's funny about this video, it's a prime example of how stupid 49er haters act. No matter who the pick would have been, those idiots would have had some BS reaction to it anyway and what's worse is, the actual 49er fan should have been happy as hell if he knew anything about the teams biggest needs.

I have to deal with a-holes like that all the time in my group of friends, no matter what happens on Sundays, they always have some kind of fake ass laugh to throw in about BS.

All I can say is....f the haters, this season, I will be the one laughing, but it will be a REAL laugh, not some fake ass BS!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
They expected the "sexy pick". Probably wanted Clausen or Dez.

I know we desparately needed a tackle but Iupati was really the guy I wanted the Niners to get in this draft. I was thrilled when we got him at #17.
We need to find out where he lives and all zoners show up to his house and poop all over his f**kin house. I don't care if he lives with his parents I will throw a plate full of my s**t at her face then piss on her husband, and if her husband is dead i will s**t & piss on her grave.!!

THE BUCK STOPS HERE THIS YEAR!!! ALL HATERS WILL SUCK MY PHAT COCK!!!!

49ERS FOOTBALL IS BACK YOU f**kS!!! YOU HATE s**t EATING f**kS!!

WERE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & f**k EMMIT SMITH!!!!!!

GAME TIME BABY I"M READY FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's up with this dumb f**CK? Is he a 9er fan or not? Does he not know what are needs were going into the draft? What a joke. I think he should just be a RAiders fan. They are use to drafting retards!

[ Edited by t1s6a8n on Aug 8, 2010 at 20:45:11 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home