LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Alex Smith vs Kevin Kolb

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Worst thread in a long time. That's saying something for NT.

Andy Reid and Philly's organization is getting respect not necessarily Kevin Kolb himself. I don't think anyone would be hyping up Kolb if we was on the Browns right now.
agreed, kolb is better for yards and int's and losses, and the saints game was prevent D by quarter 3. And kolb actually had a very good OL and a great wr which sf did not have last year,,,,smith is better WITH a worse OL but that will change this year
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Worst thread in a long time. That's saying something for NT.

this
  • TIM_
  • Veteran
You never hear Alex making all those excuses,excuses,excuses,he has too much class to make all those phoney excuses that some fans make for him !
We all know that he had a poor O line and soooo many OC's and not the greatest WR's etc etc. But we also all know deep down that alex simply played poorly himself,not only because of those "reasons" or "excuses" or whatever you want to call them,but because he was not an accurate passer and he didn't read defenses well and he didn't throw passes on time and on target and he had very poor pocket awareness etc etc etc.
Alex knows he must make a big improvement in HIS play this season or he will be gone in 2011. He won't make any excuses,he will just practice hard and get down to business and get better. Hopefully he gets very good,if not then all the excuses others make for him will have run out .
I still think with all this talent that even if Alex plays his usual medioce,that we still squeek by and win the West. If Alex plays pretty good,we win it fairly easily and if he surprises all the experts and skeptics and finally starts playing really well,then we probably do some real damage in the playoffs !
I am sure all true 49ers fans hope Alex is just a late bloomer .
Share 49ersWebzone