LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

ANYTHING Jerry Rice Related.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was at canton, it was a nice ceremony. Got to meet steve young face to face and take a picture.

god i love this clip f**k deion!

and thats all i have to say!

[ Edited by montananinerfan on Aug 9, 2010 at 18:47:11 ]
I am working here in Brazil, and watching the Brazil pre-game to the Vikings-Saints game they are discussing how Jerry Rice is the greatest WR in the history of the game and that no one playing the game today comes close, specifically Randy Moss. They say he's like Pele!!! Being so far away from home, I am so happy to know that Jerry is an appreciated world wide phenomenon.

And yes, when a team scores a touchdown, the Brazilian announcers call it just like a GOOOOLLLLLL!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I am working here in Brazil, and watching the Brazil pre-game to the Vikings-Saints game they are discussing how Jerry Rice is the greatest WR in the history of the game and that no one playing the game today comes close, specifically Randy Moss. They say he's like Pele!!! Being so far away from home, I am so happy to know that Jerry is an appreciated world wide phenomenon.

And yes, when a team scores a touchdown, the Brazilian announcers call it just like a GOOOOLLLLLL!

Brazil showin us some love!?

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Brazil showin us some love!?

Yeah, nothing but love for JR! Pretty darn great!

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 9, 2010 at 18:11:36 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Worldwide pride Stoney! Didn't expect it, but man does it feel good! JR HOF!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Gah! You beat me to it.

I don't get it

lol, haven't been a 49ers fan for 20+ years, huh?

[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Sep 9, 2010 at 21:01:22 ]
Share 49ersWebzone