LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

ANYTHING Jerry Rice Related.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/NFLN-Jerry-Rices-Hill-Workout/41f9cc1b-7800-44c7-937c-026b55c94ebc
Jerry Rice is so awesome; he fathered a child without passing on any black genes to the offspring in order to keep his secret safe. That white negro baby is me

[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Aug 6, 2010 at 09:21:12 ]
best rice memory is him going to seattle and demanding to wear #80 which was retired cus of steve largent and the seachickens gave it to him LMAO p***y ass organization
He truley is #1

anyone remember the Joe and Jerry big heads walking around Candlestick back in the days
Did not see it posted and thought it was a great tribute...Montana number 4 in this guy's opinion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-ricehalloffame080610
Jim Brown and Jerry Rice are probably the best of all time.
Originally posted by jones49:

I can agree to that.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoeIsTheMan:
Originally posted by jones49:

I can agree to that.

I don't...

Jerry Rice is the GOAT.

Not Jerry and anyone else.
no doubt jerry is number 1....and kinda off topic but barry sanders should be in the top 5, he just retired at a really odd time, but he was so nasty
Rice is the greatest of course, but I wish I was around to Jim Brown play and wish I was old enough to appreciate Barry Sanders when he was playing as well.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Rice is the greatest of course, but I wish I was around to Jim Brown play and wish I was old enough to appreciate Barry Sanders when he was playing as well.

Barry Sanders was the best RB this ERA (past 25 years or so). Another guy who is up there is Marshall Faulk. He was alway the best RB on the field and was also the best WR on the field a lot of times. The fact he was in the NFC west and against us for so many years it was easy to not see. I appreciate how great he was more as time goes on. He was really the total package.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Barry Sanders was amazing, in 40 years of watching football I can't remember anyone with his balance and ability to change direction so fast. What amazed me about Rice was how fast he played, supposedly running a 4.65 40 yd dash. I think he ran 3.9 when someone was chasing him.
Share 49ersWebzone