LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Eight Days and Counting.......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hahah thats bad a i always liked him but he just earned more respect
Yup yup.... I'm actually looking foward to watch some of the pre season games. I wanna check out how the new rookies will do.
I want football!
Nine Days Left...

I think I pee'd myself...
Jeez, I am just excited to be able to watch a game on Sunday... Hopefully Dallas gets trampled...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Jeez, I am just excited to be able to watch a game on Sunday... Hopefully Dallas gets trampled...

Egh, I'd wanna see them get trampled when it matters... Down with Cowgirls!!!
Originally posted by A9R4Life:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Egh, I'd wanna see them get trampled when it matters... Down with Cowgirls!!!

hope they win all their preseason games get extremely overconfident tehn lose all theri reg season games
Originally posted by t1s6a8n:
Yup yup.... I'm actually looking foward to watch some of the pre season games. I wanna check out how the new rookies will do.
Does anyone know if the game is going to be televised?
Hall of Fame Today, and Football tomorrow.....

So close yet so far, I'm looking forward to seeing taylor mays and dixon
Im a little nervous to see our first string D vs 1st string O of the colts........That will be a huge reality check either way........they will probably both play about 2 or 3 series, so i hope we do well and don't get destroyed. I feel our offense will look good However vs Colts 1st string D
Originally posted by STNiner:
Im a little nervous to see our first string D vs 1st string O of the colts........That will be a huge reality check either way........they will probably both play about 2 or 3 series, so i hope we do well and don't get destroyed. I feel our offense will look good However vs Colts 1st string D

we did pretty good last year against them
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by STNiner:

we did pretty good last year against them

we did GREAT against them. Can't fault our guys for getting burned on a trick play. Fooled me for a sec.
Share 49ersWebzone