Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
edited

WTF?

edit the 2nd one !

Where?

my bad..i thought you were A9R4Life
I guess most of the other Zoners just aren't that excited about the start
of the New Season.... Hmmmmmmm
for some reason it feels like the first game is much longer away dunno why but either way im hella excited !!!!!
Gitchy Gitchy Ya Ya, Ya Ya!!!!!!!!

the season still feels months away. I want to see the niners crush the hawks already! It's gonna be a awesome year! here's to a division win and some playoff wins
im really looking forward to the hawks game....if we lose to them though....im going to jump into the highway.
HELL YEAH!Everybody wanna see, San Fran and Willy P. Pimp this game just like a G. They Sucka Free. HELL YEAH! If you wanna take a ride, to the 'Stick on the Westside. Everybody get inside. Ride or die. HELL YEAH!
Cant Wait
Go 49ERS
Originally posted by SFan49ers:
Cant Wait
Go 49ERS

Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
HELL YEAH!Everybody wanna see, San Fran and Willy P. Pimp this game just like a G. They Sucka Free. HELL YEAH! If you wanna take a ride, to the 'Stick on the Westside. Everybody get inside. Ride or die. HELL YEAH!

P. Willy, D**M IT, P. WILLY!!
Sometimes my brain works faster than my fingers
the wait feels like driving home from a 15 hr road trip and now i can get kmel on the radio with a little static. almost there!!!
Cant wait for the season to start, and cant wait for the 49ers vs panthers going to be seeing my first niners game.
Honestly. It feels like forever since we've been to the playoffs.

Lets go San Fran! Dashon Goldson could be a big reason, if he really continues to play like he did at the end of the year.
amen its been a long off season
Share 49ersWebzone