There are 216 users in the forums

Down goes Scott McKillop, tears ACL, OUT for season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Such a terrible, terrible loss. Just, cant, believe it. Man, now we're f**ked for the entire season. Awhh man, damn.. This really really sucks. What the f**k are we gonna do now?

you sir are tasteless.

Let me add douchebag to the list. You fail as a fan.

Speedy recovery to you Scott. Good player.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 6, 2010 at 02:16:23 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just means Bowman will get more reps.
That really sucks, but at least we have a solid Core of LB's...

Sorry Buddy, maybe next year... Rehab and come back Stronger
damn, there goes his career. Good thing we stock piled LB's.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
damn, there goes his career. Good thing we stock piled LB's.

Sign Kenny Powers!
Originally posted by mayo63:
Just means Bowman will get more reps.

i just watched the iowa vs penn state game replay last weekend...even though iowa won it got me friggin' pumped!

the announcers even took time to highlight bowman as a "special player"
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
CURSE U ACL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel really bad for McKillop. He seems to be the type of player that may never recover from an injury like this because he thrives on hard work and not natural talent.

Lets hope this doesn't begin a chain reaction of injuries.
f**k

You have to feel for the guy, he at least would have been a good special teamer this year, but a torn ACL and Patella is bad news. He might be out of a job next year if he can't recover well.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
McKillop was one of the players that was on my list as a sleeper. Man that's too bad, I hope he comes back stronger next year.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
You have to feel for the guy, he at least would have been a good special teamer this year, but a torn ACL and Patella is bad news. He might be out of a job next year if he can't recover well.

Yup. He was a true special teams warrior that had a good chance to ascend to the starting unit. But now? With this kind of injury? Going to be tough for him. Bowman will most certainly climb the ladder and may be so entrenched by the time McKillop comes back that there's no way to pry him out of the lineup.

We all know this is the painful part of professional football. We're going to lose one or two more to season ending injuries like this -- it's just part of the game. My hope and prayer is that we don't lose another player -- but reality says otherwise.

The players know this all too well. I really feel badly for McKillop. Dude probably worked his hiney off during the off-season -- knowing he had a shot at playing with the 1st team defense.

And now this. The NFL is just brutal. It is what it is. And that's why they call it Not For Long.
Share 49ersWebzone