LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 162 users in the forums

Are we better than Favre-less Vikings?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck bret favre
I want to play them in the playoffs WITH BRETT FAVRE. We can beat them. They know it too. They dont want to see us in the playoffs.
We are better than them, EVEN with Favre.

*completely ignores anyone that brings up last year's game against the Vikings*
IMO were better then the Vikings with Favre.
We don't face them at all this year so really it's obsolete.

If they make the playoffs it means Tavaris or Sage is playing smart turnover free football, and yes they're a threat to beat us then. At that point they're pretty much us and the game comes down to a criticial turnover on either side.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Hell no. Theyre a hands down better team at every position cept MLB and TE.

You do realize we had them beat if not for a miracle pass at the very end...

We were lucky to even be in the game so late. If it wanst for a blocked kick we arent in it. Im not trying to be a dick but we should really keep thems in perspective. 49ers have issues everywhere from personnel to coaching. We should ask this question again after game 6 this year imho. As it is theyre alot better than us for now in every important aspect of the game.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Hell no. Theyre a hands down better team at every position cept MLB and TE.

You do realize we had them beat if not for a miracle pass at the very end...

We were lucky to even be in the game so late. If it wanst for a blocked kick we arent in it. Im not trying to be a dick but we should really keep thems in perspective. 49ers have issues everywhere from personnel to coaching. We should ask this question again after game 6 this year imho. As it is theyre alot better than us for now in every important aspect of the game.

The Vikings aint s%*&!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
One first down away from beating them with Shaun Hill in their house. Or if Dre Bly could catch a damn ball
Didnt one of the Williams' retire too?

• Antix
  • Veteran
We're better than a Favre-full Vikings team.
I'm not hating but seriously? Vikes are better. Yeah we were one miracle away from beating them, but we also lost to the Seahawks. Being good in the NFL is consistency, and until we show that we aren't as good, Farve or not. We are very similar teams but the Vikings just are a better more consistent version.

[ Edited by 5280High on Aug 3, 2010 at 15:14:00 ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
I'm not hating but seriously? Vikes are better. Yeah we were one miracle away from beating them, but we also lost to the Seahawks. Being good in the NFL is consistency, and until we show that we aren't as good, Farve or not. We are very similar teams but the Vikings just are a better more consistent version.

They lost to the Cards, Panthers and Bears.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 5280High:

They lost to the Cards, Panthers and Bears.

oh my
Can I get some of what everyone around here is huffing? The Vikings are better. They have less of a question mark at QB than us, and "plus" us in just about every other area. Farve will be their quarterback this year, despite all the reports.
Share 49ersWebzone