There are 259 users in the forums

vote for montana as the best all time

Shop Find 49ers gear online
vote here

come on guys lets show some love for 16 and 8
Tom Brady aint on the list so im not playing
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Why Joe Namath is held in such high regard is beyond me, he even has a sub .500 win percentage.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
You have to vote for that? I thought everyone knew it was a proven fact...
Done. LOL at some of the ranking results...Manning #2 and Marino #4.
I still dont understand why Brady isn't ranked higher. It should be #1Montana, #2 Brady
Originally posted by WestCoast:
I still dont understand why Brady isn't ranked higher. It should be #1Montana, #2 Brady

Why would Brady be #2?? He's about where he should be. If it because of Super Bowls then Bradshaw should be #2.

Shouldn't Baugh get more respect?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Favre #3 he only belongs there when playing the 49ers unfortunately. He threw a lot of interceptions with the game on the line.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Why would Brady be #2?? He's about where he should be. If it because of Super Bowls then Bradshaw should be #2.

Brady has awesome numbers as well as Super Bowl Championships.

He is a top 3 QB of all time

Originally posted by valrod33:

Where would he be without a good kicker?

I would put Montana, Elway, and Marino ahead of Brady. Maybe Baugh, too. But I wasn't alive when he played. Walsh gave him a very high endorsement though, good enough for me.
Why the hell is Brett Favre at #3? I voted Montana #1 and Young #2 , and picked random people for 3-5.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Where would he be without a good kicker?

I would put Montana, Elway, and Marino ahead of Brady. Maybe Baugh, too. But I wasn't alive when he played. Walsh gave him a very high endorsement though, good enough for me.

who got the kicker in position to make those field goals?

Where would Montana be without all of his weapons, where would John Elway be without Terrell Davis?

You can do that with all these QBs.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Shouldn't Baugh get more respect?

Yes. Few know what an amazing football player this guy was. The King (old KNBR host) said he was the best QB to ever play and he saw everyone on that list play except for Brady.
Joe is absoultely dominating this poll. f**k yeah.
Share 49ersWebzone