LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: NFL Stars Vernon Davis And Aaron Maybin Party With StripperEXC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BobS:
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.

Concur. Use protection. Don't marry them.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.

strippers/hookers/gold diggers = great sex

I have found great sex with mentally unstable women who have broken out my car windows and tried to run me over with their car and they weren't strippers or hookers.

[ Edited by BobS on Jul 30, 2010 at 12:22:16 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I have found great sex with mentally unstable women who have broken out my car windows and tried to run me over with their car and they weren't strippers or hookers.

Yah but that just leads to more headaches. Strippers/hookers/gold diggers you pay and they go away.

Yah but that just leads to more headaches. Strippers/hookers/gold diggers you pay and they go away.

Hahaha, the psychos really are the best in bed, but also probably why they don't hang around very long.

And Strippers = just as big of a headache... what if this stripper comes around and says "this was involuntary" etc. ala Duke Lacross team or Kobe in Vail... stripper or starf*cker, it can end up badly either way!

My question is why the FLYING F@*Ck are players still stupid enough to have pictures taken of them... seriously, how about making people empty their pockets and cellphones before they walk into your vegas penthouse and lock that sh*t up in the hotel safe!!! It's not like your guests are gonna be paying for anything anyways, just ruh-tarded!!!
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
Originally posted by valrod33:

We love strippers.

this

A set price for a piece of a$$ is actually a good deal. Look at how much you pay to be married with kids. Plus if it doesnt work out half of your stuff is going to be gone either way. A wise man once told me that the cheapest piece of tail you'll ever have will be paid for.

Absolutely
Originally posted by ads_2006:
why even take pictures?

So you can remember what happened.
Its funny how everyone on here is like, "yeah...live it up VD...ur a millionaire!!!"

...But when becomes a problem (especially with these scandalous females out there) for the team and a distraction....all of a sudden the player is a dumb @ss.

Now I'd be living it up too....but not with some random @ss females. Hopefully he's being smart...bc I am 49er fan way more than a VD fan.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Vernon has been a party boy lately. Oh well, as long as he doesn't fight anybody at a strip club or get caught doing drugs, he'll be okay.

dont want him to be another quantrell bishop
thats my boy maybin ( and vernon, dont fret aaron grew up down the street from me)
They flew strippers from DC....................to Puerto Rico.

I'm sure Puerto Rico has TONS of gorgeous sluts.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
They flew strippers from DC....................to Puerto Rico.

I'm sure Puerto Rico has TONS of gorgeous sluts.

they both grew up in maryland/dc, Im sure they know them and im sure I would rather have some sluts that I know better down there. Less chance of something weird happening when your that high profile

Yah but that just leads to more headaches. Strippers/hookers/gold diggers you kill and they go away.

Fixed.
No problem with this....it was in the offseason and, he is single, and has moolah....go get em son!
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
No problem with this....it was in the offseason and, he is single, and has moolah....go get em son!

Agreed!!

A woman who wants to please you for reasons other than money is nice, they try harder, you should try it sometime, I highly recommend it.

Share 49ersWebzone