LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 191 users in the forums

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: NFL Stars Vernon Davis And Aaron Maybin Party With StripperEXC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
LOL

Now if he was picking up Aaron Maybin with his pants off, that would be questionable.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BobS:
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.

We love strippers.

this
Can't really see them, but I seriously hope for Vernon's sake the strippers were of significantly higher caliber than the seriously attractively-challenged broads that I saw in the video of his pool party. Seriously those women were a sight for sore eyes... as in they made my eyes sore.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Can't really see them, but I seriously hope for Vernon's sake the strippers were of significantly higher caliber than the seriously attractively-challenged broads that I saw in the video of his pool party. Seriously those women were a sight for sore eyes... as in they made my eyes sore.

Hit it and quit it, they aint buying they just renting.
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.

We love strippers.

this

A set price for a piece of a$$ is actually a good deal. Look at how much you pay to be married with kids. Plus if it doesnt work out half of your stuff is going to be gone either way. A wise man once told me that the cheapest piece of tail you'll ever have will be paid for.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:

We love strippers.

this

A set price for a piece of a$$ is actually a good deal. Look at how much you pay to be married with kids. Plus if it doesnt work out half of your stuff is going to be gone either way. A wise man once told me that the cheapest piece of tail you'll ever have will be paid for.

so true
LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PIC OF THE YEAR! If you look at that closely it looks like Davis and Maybin are about to have a DP PARTY on that b***h!
I could care less about what these guys do and it's pretty cool to see that they are down to earth party-machines, but do you guys think VD is doing himself a favor by being in all of these tabloids recently? It would be stupid for the 49ers not to use this against him when negotiating a contract arguing this isn't what they want from "the face of the franchise".

Fun, but stupid for getting caught IMO.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
I could care less about what these guys do and it's pretty cool to see that they are down to earth party-machines, but do you guys think VD is doing himself a favor by being in all of these tabloids recently? It would be stupid for the 49ers not to use this against him when negotiating a contract arguing this isn't what they want from "the face of the franchise".

what exactly did he get caught doing? Having fun How dare he

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

what exactly did he get caught doing? Having fun How dare he

Partying with strippers and getting caught in a picture carrying one to go pull a train on her ass is not exactly "face of the franchise" behavior. Again, I really don't give a s**t and think P.Willy is the FOTF (don't care if he's a Cowgirls lover BTW), but Davis is regarded as such by others and isn't doing himself a favor.
Who cares what he does, its the off season. If it starts affecting his play or anything like that then you start worrying.

U guys expect these guys to sit on the couch all day and play xbox?

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jul 30, 2010 at 11:53:33 ]
VD is just tryin to live up to his name, VD

why even take pictures?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
stripper toss. nice!
Share 49ersWebzone