There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Training Camp 2010

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Ether:
Anyone know when the first Preseason game is?

It's LIVE on NFL Network. Sunday, August 15 @ 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT!


Really? why is it on NFL Network?
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for defenderDX.
OH btw, if anyone was curious here's the video of Alex Smith throwing the interception to Dashon Goldson

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Open-Camp/eb2b6129-11fa-4c31-b0f0-70f371c1ba97


Starts around :55
Originally posted by defenderDX:
OH btw, if anyone was curious here's the video of Alex Smith throwing the interception to Dashon Goldson

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Open-Camp/eb2b6129-11fa-4c31-b0f0-70f371c1ba97


Starts around :55

i love vernon davis attitude. he needs to refer to himself in 3rd person, he's that badass hahaha. willis looks like denzel washington from The Hurricane with his bald head and goatee lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Ether:
Anyone know when the first Preseason game is?

It's LIVE on NFL Network. Sunday, August 15 @ 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT!


Really? why is it on NFL Network?

i think all preseason gms are gonna be on nfl net. anyways i hope no one suffers a serious injury in tc. thats what scares me the most, 1 wrong turn and there goes your acl
For those of us who don't get CBS-5 good news for the first 2 weeks of the pre season.

Week 1: Sun Aug 15 @Colts is on NFLN LIVE at 10 AM PT, Noon CT
Week 2: Sun Aug 22 Vikings is on NBC LIVE at 5 PM PT, 7 PM CT


So that's good because for the first two weeks because I live in WI and obviously don't get CBS-5. It sucks not watching or following the game live and then having to wait a day or two before watching it on NFLN replay. Plus in the past we have been on in the middle of the night.

However, I don't think weeks 3 and 4 are live. Looks like NFLN replays...

Week 3:
Sunday Aug 29 8PM PT, 10PM CT : 49ers at Raiders
Game is actually Sat at 6PM PT, 8PM CT so you will have to wait a little over a day

Week 4:
Friday Sept 3, 10PM CT Midnight CT: Chargers at 9ers

Game is on at Fri 7 PM PT, 9 PM CT so the game will basically just be getting over when they reair it.



Hopefully all my info is correct...


Or pay $39.99 to watch all of the games live with NFLN new internet streaming. Yeah, don't know who would pay to watch them when NFLN replays them but like I said it sucks waiting a day without being tempted to look at the score.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/455214-NFL_Network_Debuts_Subscription_Preseason_Streaming_Package.php
__________________
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of us who don't get CBS-5 good news for the first 2 weeks of the pre season.

Week 1: Sun Aug 15 @Colts is on NFLN LIVE at 10 AM PT, Noon CT
Week 2: Sun Aug 22 Vikings is on NBC LIVE at 5 PM PT, 7 PM CT


So that's good because for the first two weeks because I live in WI and obviously don't get CBS-5. It sucks not watching or following the game live and then having to wait a day or two before watching it on NFLN replay. Plus in the past we have been on in the middle of the night.

However, I don't think weeks 3 and 4 are live. Looks like NFLN replays...

Week 3:
Sunday Aug 29 8PM PT, 10PM CT : 49ers at Raiders
Game is actually Sat at 6PM PT, 8PM CT so you will have to wait a little over a day

Week 4:
Friday Sept 3, 10PM CT Midnight CT: Chargers at 9ers

Game is on at Fri 7 PM PT, 9 PM CT so the game will basically just be getting over when they reair it.



Hopefully all my info is correct...


Or pay $39.99 to watch all of the games live with NFLN new internet streaming. Yeah, don't know who would pay to watch them when NFLN replays them but like I said it sucks waiting a day without being tempted to look at the score.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/455214-NFL_Network_Debuts_Subscription_Preseason_Streaming_Package.php
__________________

Originally posted by defenderDX:
OH btw, if anyone was curious here's the video of Alex Smith throwing the interception to Dashon Goldson

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Open-Camp/eb2b6129-11fa-4c31-b0f0-70f371c1ba97


Starts around :55

He got sacked by Justin Smith as well.

-9fA
I live in the east coast, so I can't watch locally. And I have regular cable and no NFLN.

I'll have to find a stream... Just like with every other non-primetime preseason/regular season game..
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I live in the east coast, so I can't watch locally. And I have regular cable and no NFLN.

I'll have to find a stream... Just like with every other non-primetime preseason/regular season game..

Sunday Ticket, very expensive but worth it....

You can still watch pre season week 2 game vs Vikings on NBC.

Also, we have the Sunday night vs Eagles, Monday Cards and Saints... so that's 3 for sure (SD on NFLN but you don't have that). Other than that you might get lucky and catch a couple more in your area.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I live in the east coast, so I can't watch locally. And I have regular cable and no NFLN.

I'll have to find a stream... Just like with every other non-primetime preseason/regular season game..

Sunday Ticket, very expensive but worth it....

You can still watch pre season week 2 game vs Vikings on NBC.

Also, we have the Sunday night vs Eagles, Monday Cards and Saints... so that's 3 for sure (SD on NFLN but you don't have that). Other than that you might get lucky and catch a couple more in your area.

Believe it or not, besides the prime time games we had last year, I watched every single game online through streams lol... Hey, i can do it again. And I live in NC so at least I'll be able to watch the Panthers game. (unless I attend it )


How can I watch the Viking's game on NBC?? theyre no where near where I live lol

[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 2, 2010 at 05:14:36 ]
^-----I'm going to try to GO to that Carolina Game. I live in Washington, NC.
full pads today. Pray everyone stays healthy. First day of full contact is when most injuries happen.

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,149
Good to hear that Mays has worked his way up with the 2nd string.
Iupati injured his left foot late in yesterdays practice, but Sing says he'll be ok.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,149
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Iupati injured his left foot late in yesterdays practice, but Sing says he'll be ok.

No, they said he was breaking in some new shoes and they were giving him problems. He's not hurt.