LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Post a single photo that best represents an ex-49ers career

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

classic kwame harris arguing over a holding penalty
BWaahahahahahaha man I wish I could still find that Kwame Harris lowlights clip on youtube. They took it down years ago & I haven't seen it since. I used to watch that just to further my hatred for Kwame.
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

classic kwame harris arguing over a holding penalty
BWaahahahahahaha man I wish I could still find that Kwame Harris lowlights clip on youtube. They took it down years ago & I haven't seen it since. I used to watch that just to further my hatred for Kwame.

Kwame Harris was like a wall of glory hole. Opposing teams were able to use him to stick it up the Niners butts.

[ Edited by HaiGuise on Jul 30, 2010 at 19:16:25 ]

wow...i always noticed the extreme amounts of holding penalties on harris but i never noticed all the whiffed blocks and getting thrown around like a punk...
Originally posted by PTulini:

Mark Roman

everytime i see this pic i always wonder why roman didnt just grab one of lewis leg by the ankle and not let him tap it down instead of reaching for a ball he has no chance to get
Originally posted by crabman82:

Mark Roman

everytime i see this pic i always wonder why roman didnt just grab one of lewis leg by the ankle and not let him tap it down instead of reaching for a ball he has no chance to get

Never Again!
Jim Druckenmiller

[img=null] http://nittanywhiteout.com/Old%20files/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/train-wreck.jpg[img=null]

[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Jul 30, 2010 at 22:20:55 ]
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Mark Roman

Never Again!

Originally posted by SjNinerFan:
Originally posted by 5xChamp:

funny pic right here. the ebst so far

wtf, is that supposed to be crabtree??
Originally posted by KRS-1:

^^^^^

I was there !!! I have my ticket stub somewhere around the house from back in the day.

[ Edited by Flash80 on Jul 31, 2010 at 07:20:27 ]
Share 49ersWebzone