There are 235 users in the forums

Peter King Thinks 49ers will win less than 9 games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
peter king can eat my dick
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by redrathman:

Peter King says Jerry Rice is not the best WR in history

LMAO

Wow! Peter King is def hating the 49ers for many years! I know now! F**k Pee on Peter King's face mofo!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

so can his whore of a mother
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

one easy motion
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I think Peter King will fall and break a hip
Peter King is a twit. Perfect for twitter. Does he ever have anything good to say about the 49ers?
People take this way too seriously. Until we get good QB play you're not going to convince every journalist that you're the sh*t.

You guys all complain that he's a Niner hater and he picks against every year. Guess what he's been right about us every single time too.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm a homer but when you say that Jerry Rice is not the best WR in the history of the NFL, it's tough to take you seriously.

-9fA

This.
his fat a55 hates the niners. he's overrated as hell
Follow-up Tweet....

Really on the 49ers? You cut me deep Peter. Thought they could get 9-10 wins ... You act like I know what I'm talking about.

He at least admits he's a blowhard.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

one easy motion
f**k him
Originally posted by BobS:
Obvious case of someone messaging while drunk. I am a pessimist, but the fact the 49ers have strengthened the O-line, and Crabtree gets a full season, plus the weakening of division foes (Leinart and Carroll) should lead to at least a 10-6 record.

anything less than 14-2 is not acceptable.
seriously...
Sad but true. The 49ers, one of the first loves of my life, are a mediocre team at best. They would not be a playoff contender in any other division in the conference (and would likely not be truly competitive in any AFC divisions, either).

This is how far the team - and we as fans - have fallen. Years of poor ownership, coaching, and players, have essentially habituated us to sixteen annual rites of trauma. Nowadays, mediocrity looks like brilliance.

I used to hate Peter King, too. Directing anger at the team would be much more appropriate.
Share 49ersWebzone