LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

state of the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone know where there is a video of the full state of the 49ers? I missed it and wanted to see that. They said 49ers.com had it live but i still don't know if they will have it for viewing now. Thanks
Originally posted by elguapo:
Does anyone know where there is a video of the full state of the 49ers? I missed it and wanted to see that. They said 49ers.com had it live but i still don't know if they will have it for viewing now. Thanks

Sorry...just saw the other post. El guapo needs to focus on getting Carmen to sleep with him...or else i will kill her

It's a Sweater!
THANKS STONEY NICK 49ALLTHETIME, Those are great ones....i saw el guapo on a miami vice episode the other day, it sucked b/c he was the boss in the episode but was only in it for less than 10 minutes.

Does anyone know if there is a video of the state of the 49ers available? I still can't find it
Originally posted by elguapo:
THANKS STONEY NICK 49ALLTHETIME, Those are great ones....i saw el guapo on a miami vice episode the other day, it sucked b/c he was the boss in the episode but was only in it for less than 10 minutes.

Does anyone know if there is a video of the state of the 49ers available? I still can't find it

Ask, and the WZ provides
The front page of 49ers.com has it in four separate parts.
Share 49ersWebzone