There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Need help with parking pass..

Im not sure which forum to post in but I heard a rumor that there would be no parking passes for sale when we face Oakland Oct 17th. I was wondering if there is any truth to this and if so where would I go about purchasing one in advance?? Thanks!!
It's hard to find parking in the main lot for prime games (Saints, Eagles & Raiders).

If you want to park in the main lot I suggest you try to buy a parking pass from a season ticket holder.
In advance?? Ya, try 9am on Gilman Ave.
Well someone had told me that they werent even going to sell the parking passes that day because they want to keep the Raider trash out of the main lot haha. I just wanted to clarify if anyone knew either way...
Originally posted by jgalvan:
It's hard to find parking in the main lot for prime games (Saints, Eagles & Raiders).

If you want to park in the main lot I suggest you try to buy a parking pass from a season ticket holder.

wait, whatt????????? why would it be hard for parking?

does anyone know if there is public transportation from san jose to the park?
Originally posted by montana2rice:

You could Cal Train to BART, and then bus from there.
Or just drive... probably less hassle. Im not a local so I always rent a car and im not too familiar with the BART and what not.
Originally posted by Faithful1978:
Or just drive... probably less hassle. Im not a local so I always rent a car and im not too familiar with the BART and what not.

You'll be able to find parking. You just won't be in the main lot. You'll most likely be in the dirt, where there is plenty of parking, but that's where most of the horror stories come from that you hear about 1-3 hours to get out of there.

Most of us at the WZ tailgate party just fire the grill up and party while everybody is fighting to leave. I have the TV going so we watch the highlights from the day, and the night game if it starts.
Look man like I said, if you REALLY want to get in the parking lot, get there early and buy the pass from the homies on Gilman Ave. Yes you'll pay more but you'll be in. Do you seriously think there won't be any Chokeland fans in the lot? You got to beat them at their own game.

If thats too much trouble or too much money then God made dirt & dirt don't hurt.
Well I know a couple guys who Tailgate before every home game and do it pretty big, met em a few years ago so we always get to the stadium at 7am. I just wanted to be sure they were actually selling passes..
Try stubhub.com, or you can also find them on the way in from scalpers.
Originally posted by Faithful1978:
Well I know a couple guys who Tailgate before every home game and do it pretty big, met em a few years ago so we always get to the stadium at 7am. I just wanted to be sure they were actually selling passes..

BTW, the lot doesn't open until 9AM now.
i have attende 49er games for the past 10 yrs but have only been a season ticket holder for the past 5 and really enjoy tailgaiting. i can tell you from experience that if you get there early you dont need a parking pass to park in the main lot. You are allowed to pay at the gate to the main lot but they only take cash when they open gates and up to 2 hrs prior to kickoff as they reserve the last two hrs for anybody that has a parking pass. Worst case scenario you can go through stubhub although you might pay more. Get there early ad you'll see you dont need a parking pass.
Originally posted by 9erfaithful78:
i have attende 49er games for the past 10 yrs but have only been a season ticket holder for the past 5 and really enjoy tailgaiting. i can tell you from experience that if you get there early you dont need a parking pass to park in the main lot. You are allowed to pay at the gate to the main lot but they only take cash when they open gates and up to 2 hrs prior to kickoff as they reserve the last two hrs for anybody that has a parking pass. Worst case scenario you can go through stubhub although you might pay more. Get there early ad you'll see you dont need a parking pass.

I went a lot of times before 11am and I couldnt get in because I didnt have a parking pass. I think its 10am is the cut off.
Originally posted by montana2rice:

If you can find a spot, there is also party buses that charge like 20$ per person. You would have to google it because I am not sure of the companies, although I know people that swear by it