LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Caption this (2 Legendary MLBs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Norton- We are going to kick your azz this year and then I will run into the endzone and punch the goalpost just like the old days.

Sing- Listen son, you are not your daddy so I will knock your seacock loving azz out if you step into my endzone.
KNJ: If I had Derek Smith as my mentor, I would've been 10x better than Patrick.

Sing:
Shut up Kenneth.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I love Ken Norton Jr., but there's nothing "legendary" about him...

This!
Sing-"This Trojan pass they're making me wear around my neck is making me want to vomit all over you."

Norton-"Trojans in the Emerald Bowl in two years mofo! oh wait...........ima Bruin"
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jul 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
3 super bowls.. anchoring 3 GREAT defenses.. 2 ALL pros... 3 pro bowls, and coaching LBs like keith rivers, brian cushing, clay mathews, Lofa Tatupu... sounds legendary to me.. just cuz he didnt make the HOF right away doesnt mean hes not legendary.. look at chris carter... still waiting...

Real good linebacker but not in Singletary's class.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
3 super bowls.. anchoring 3 GREAT defenses.. 2 ALL pros... 3 pro bowls, and coaching LBs like keith rivers, brian cushing, clay mathews, Lofa Tatupu... sounds legendary to me.. just cuz he didnt make the HOF right away doesnt mean hes not legendary.. look at chris carter... still waiting...

Real good linebacker but not in Singletary's class.

KN Jr is not legendary... he was good but never "the best" even when he played. No one reminisces about those great defenses he was on unlike Singletary's Bears, or the Ravens defense that won the super bowl, or rewriting how to play the position like Lawrence Taylor. Even in the past decade the only LB you can call legendary right now would be Ray Lewis. Even Willis will need about 5-8 more years of playing at his current level to be considered legendary.

KN Jr reminds me a little of Keith Bullock, anchored some great defenses but is mainly just excellent at doing his job and his assignments but doesn't consistently take a game over like Ray Lewis has been doing for years and P-Willy has shown he can do.
The Black Indiana Jones and The Black Neo from The Matrix
The only thing remotely legendary about Nortion was his HUGE whiff trying to torpedo the Giants QB... breaking BY's leg instead.
Share 49ersWebzone