There are 184 users in the forums

Jason Cole's Camp Scrunity (#7 - Michael Crabtree)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How good will Crabs be?

LINKAGE.

Really damn good, apparently.
Crabtree is the real deal.
Nice read
Granted MC is a great talent be careful taking Cole's word seriously, this is the same guy who said Justin Smith is over paid and the best O-line in football (Tennessee) aren't even in the top 15.
19. Atlanta Falcons RB Michael Turner

Players with bad bodies (Turner is listed as 5-foot-10, 244 pounds) have a tendency to overreact when things start to go bad. Last year, Turner’s production dropped by nearly half (from 1,699 yards rushing to 871). Turner, who admits his weight had crept well over 250 pounds

Wow, Michael Turner is damn heavy for weight and power cuz he has 244 pounds and perfect short size for 5'10 than 6'0 to 6'3 tall... I love the short and size power with gains pounds for RBs...
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Players with bad bodies (Turner is listed as 5-foot-10, 244 pounds) have a tendency to overreact when things start to go bad. Last year, Turner’s production dropped by nearly half (from 1,699 yards rushing to 871). Turner, who admits his weight had crept well over 250 pounds

HEY YOU'RE NOT BUZZB!

Wow, Michael Turner is damn heavy for weight and power cuz he has 244 pounds and perfect short size for 5'10 than 6'0 to 6'3 tall... I love the short and size power with gains pounds for RBs...

THERE'S MY BUZZB!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jul 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Granted MC is a great talent be careful taking Cole's word seriously, this is the same guy who said Justin Smith is over paid and the best O-line in football (Tennessee) aren't even in the top 15.

Can't take most of those guys seriously. Luckily, we don't need Cole to tell us that Crabtree is something special.
Baltimore Ravens top draft pick Sergio Kindle hurt his head in a fall in Texas, a mishap that will prevent him from reporting to camp on Monday.

The injury occurred Thursday night while Kindle was at a house in Austin, Texas. According to the Ravens, it is believed the linebacker fell down two flights of stairs.

He is in stable condition at University Medical Center Brackenridge.

Kindle played football at Texas before being drafted by the Ravens in the second round of the NFL draft.

Lmao... Kindle is turn an injured it.. hahaha.. i already know that he is suxs! I am right that i didn't want him for the 49ers.. I remmy that some of ppl wanna Kindle for the 49ers.. hahaha...... i am better than u all.. jk.. haha..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jul 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

HEY YOU'RE NOT BUZZB!

THERE'S MY BUZZB!

Yea i know... I just copy other post of here...

Yep it is mine real to write myself..
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Baltimore Ravens top draft pick Sergio Kindle hurt his head in a fall in Texas, a mishap that will prevent him from reporting to camp on Monday.

The injury occurred Thursday night while Kindle was at a house in Austin, Texas. According to the Ravens, it is believed the linebacker fell down two flights of stairs.

Kindle played football at Texas before being drafted by the Ravens in the second round of the NFL draft.

Lmao... Kindle is turn an injured it.. hahaha.. i already know that he is suxs! I am right that i didn't want him for the 49ers.. I remmy that some of ppl wanna Kindle for the 49ers.. hahaha...... i am better than u all.. jk.. haha..

Fell down the stairs??? Aight, what REALLY happened?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

he didn't win two consecutive Biletnikoff awards for nothing
Originally posted by Nes49:

Fell down the stairs??? Aight, what REALLY happened?

he is dumb for clumsy when he fell down the stairs cuz he might play football like clumsy? he is not pro.. i am sure.. he is bust... jk jk
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

he didn't win two consecutive Biletnikoff awards for nothing

i dont really care too much about the awards, its the 40 tds in 2 years that made me cream my pants when we drafted him
how many 40 yards t.d.s did he have in two years? i tried looking for this stat and couldn't find it.
Share 49ersWebzone