LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Anthony Davis Jersey- Keep or return

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anthony Davis Jersey- Keep or return

Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Tell your mom great job cause she jinxed Davis. Nowehes gonna suck and we are all blame you and your mom

Doesnt look like the ppl who got crabtree or willis rookie year jinxed them, now does it? I have faith in Davis. He's a Jersey guy... we catch on quickly.

WTH? She jinxed us? Jimmy needs to chill!

On topic, what a momma! What a careful and genuine gift from her heart to give you a part of your history while combining it with your passion for Ninerball. Momma's like that are too few and far between.

You need to simply go out and hug mama out of the blue and say you have the best mom in the world cause, man, you have one of the tops in our Niner eyes!

This is definitely true. She's always been there for me and is extremely thoughtful. Always gets good Niner gifts. The customized football signed by Jerry Rice during his retirement ceremony in 06 is possibly at the top of the list.
if u can, return that s**t. Would you of been happy keeping a Kwame Harris jersey??? nuff said.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if u can, return that s**t. Would you of been happy keeping a Kwame Harris jersey??? nuff said.

lol
Originally posted by KRS-1:
You can't return it, it was given to you from your Mom and she ordered it with the best of intentions

agreed! Sounds like she put some thought into it too...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

lol

1. Davis was drafted 11th overall, not 26th. There's greater expectation for him to succeed. Keyword: expectation (see Leaf, Ryan #1 overall).

2. He was drafted by a so far competent, despite being inexperienced, Trent Baalke... not Terry Donahue.

3. Davis played at Rutgers, who's football program has grown and improved dramatically under Greg Schiano. Harris was from Stanford............ Stanford.

I think there's a pretty big difference between these two players already.

And.. Boom goes the dynamite!
Dude you have to keep it lol. That's a pretty awesome gift and your mom seems to know a lot about the team and stuff. Besides it's one you don't have and he'll probably be good.
Just keep it, it was a thoughtful gift. It's not like she got you a Barlow jersey because it was 20 bucks. Returning it will be an insult to her and me!

what kind of son are you to even consider returning it?

for shame!

how do you sleep at night!
keep it dumbass
So no niner tix huh?

i hope yer mum dont read webzone forum
ya soulda done what i usully do with mothers gifts wear it couple times then back in drewer
but really ill take any niner jersey as a birthday present
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So no niner tix huh?

No but no worries, I'll be getting them on my own and booking a trip very soon. Or it could be in store this weekend cuz I have a delayed college grad party on sunday. Can't wait for the season
I have got a rookie jersey the last two years(crabs,Willis,) and this year I'm getting a Taylor mays.

You should keep the jersey though because it's from your mom.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

lol

1. Davis was drafted 11th overall, not 26th. There's greater expectation for him to succeed. Keyword: expectation (see Leaf, Ryan #1 overall).

2. He was drafted by a so far competent, despite being inexperienced, Trent Baalke... not Terry Donahue.

3. Davis played at Rutgers, who's football program has grown and improved dramatically under Greg Schiano. Harris was from Stanford............ Stanford.

I think there's a pretty big difference between these two players already.

you make it seem like Stanford is a division 1A team...
If she bought you a Cowboys jersey I would definitely return but it's your team. Keep it.

Even though I wouldn't get it. I just don't get O linemen jerseys. But it's Mom
Share 49ersWebzone