LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Investigation into Miami parties focuses on Frank Gore's house

Shop Find 49ers gear online
s**t I wanna party with my boy Frank Gore!
Who gives a f**k about any of this.
There is nothing unethical about aspiring professional players associating with professional players and agents; it's the equivalent of a non athletic undergrad student getting an internship or networking with professionals with the intention of securing or improving future employment prospects.

Behind the NCAA's pretense of ensuring fair competition, is the fear that players will leave early for the pros, thus depriving the colleges the benefit of making millions of $ off their free labor. Even worse, the players might actually ask for a cut of the TV loot.

Controlling an individual's labor prospects and making $ off of their free labor is exploitive and wrong.

It's no big deal who showed up at Frank Gore's party; hell, I hope he had a few college cheerleaders in his hot tub!
I gotta say, as much as it doesn't bother me that Frank threw a party and these 3 supposedly attended, this is what Reggie Bush has wrought in College. I'm glad that fool isn't playing on this team.

But because of him then the NCAA is going to be investigating a lot of non issue "violations", if only so they can keep things on the up an up.

But Frank "Pays for his own parties" so unless a true violation went down and he had 1st hand knowledge, it ain't nothin but a thang.

~Ceadder
Is it too early to accuse the Cards of setting Franky up in the media?

Fudge this story man. Even if it were true and Frank invited a bunch of blue chippers to his house; like he's the 1st one to do a "favor" for 1 of these scum bag agents or boosters or whoever it may be. Those mafuggers hold all the cards and when you say no to them, that's exactly when pictures surface of you bangin hookers 2 at a time and smokin a fat doob...sorry, I get turbo paranoid when I'm angry and I have Zeitgeist on in the background right now; trust no one But you know what I mean; you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The only reason this bs made headlines this time is because poor Nick Saban just lost a player because the kid accepted some money or something. Nick held a press conference and sat up there calling agents a bunch of pimps. Those are damn strong words coming from a money grubbing whore.

There's no emoticon for how much this story pisses me off. Hey mods, can you guys hook me up a Hulkamania rage emoticon?
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Jul 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM ]
I wonder if NONAME was at that party?
Damn, Gores' a boss down in MIA.

He owns a restaurant and everything.

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Damn, Gores' a boss down in MIA.

He owns a restaurant and everything.

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

Gore has a Resturant? Man he's the man. 2000 yards next season.
Quote:
"I don't even know those guys," Gore said. "There were a lot of people there; it was crazy."

LMAO

It's hard out there for a pimp
Originally posted by schmons:
oh no frank gore threw a party

Exactly
  • mod
  • Veteran
I hope Gore keeps his mouth shut... he isnt exactly the most eloquent speaker

let the lawyer do all the talking if it gets to that point.
I think its funny that people are making a big deal that he didn't know everyone at his party. So what? My future wife went to one of my big birthday bashes a year before we even met.
Originally posted by susweel:
I wonder if they had some Purple Drank ?

Share 49ersWebzone