There are 318 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LeRoy Vann - the most jacked grill EVER!

Originally posted by 49erman:
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Quick-Hits-with-CBRS-LeRoy-Vann/84a9d027-ad1f-4a99-8509-3518c4f87416

My man looks like the dude who got curbed in American History X. I sincerely hope he uses some of the NFL cha-ching to rectify that mouth monstrosity.

Of all the possible comparisons, why this one? I'm not trying to be a jerk but this comment is a bit offensive.

Really? You have got to be kidding me. Next time I'll shoot for really offensive as not to land on the fence. Just trying for some levity through the lean time before training camp. It was just a dental comment and need not be read into any further than that.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
man I hope this guys makes the team.


i hate watching this knowing he probably wont make the team.

he will make the special teams i bet his pace is unreal but the defences he was running against were a mess i cant see many like that in nfl but he could be awsum

hope so. But being that Williams and Ginn are perfectly capable of returning kicks AND getting playing time at WR, Vann is the odd man out. He plays CB, but he's pretty small.

we'll see, hope he performs well in camp and preseason...this guy looks like an X" factor. He's got speed, good vision and quick feet.
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
man I hope this guys makes the team.


i hate watching this knowing he probably wont make the team.

he will make the special teams i bet his pace is unreal but the defences he was running against were a mess i cant see many like that in nfl but he could be awsum

hope so. But being that Williams and Ginn are perfectly capable of returning kicks AND getting playing time at WR, Vann is the odd man out. He plays CB, but he's pretty small.

we'll see, hope he performs well in camp and preseason...this guy looks like an X" factor. He's got speed, good vision and quick feet.

He won't make the team this year unless he returns some TD's in preseason, and even then it's not a given, but he will be safe on the practice squad. After a year of NFL conditioning it'll be interesting to see if he can make the squad and contribute.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
man I hope this guys makes the team.


Agreed,this guy could be a game changer

Originally posted by Rathman_44:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Quick-Hits-with-CBRS-LeRoy-Vann/84a9d027-ad1f-4a99-8509-3518c4f87416

My man looks like the dude who got curbed in American History X. I sincerely hope he uses some of the NFL cha-ching to rectify that mouth monstrosity.

What a comedian!


Get on the field with him and he'll truck you...
I wish my teeth were that straight....sheesh

Originally posted by fister30:
He said he has a facebook. I wonder how many active 49ers have facebook accounts that are actually theirs?

A LOT. i have a bunch on my page. gore and willis have a real one and a fake one, but i cant get them to add me on the real ones. You know it's real because you can't search and find it. You can only find it if you have have a 49er as a friend and you look at their own friend's list.
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Quick-Hits-with-CBRS-LeRoy-Vann/84a9d027-ad1f-4a99-8509-3518c4f87416

My man looks like the dude who got curbed in American History X. I sincerely hope he uses some of the NFL cha-ching to rectify that mouth monstrosity.

What a comedian!


Get on the field with him and he'll truck you...

couldn't agree more. The difference is that when- in this alternate reality where I take on a professional football player- I'll be wearing a mouthpiece so my grill doesn't get jacked like his.
AHAHAHAHA
As long as the guy makes plays, lays the wood to enemy receivers and takes a couple back all the way, I could care less what his grill looks like or if he has one tooth in his mouth and another in his pocket he's saving for the Tooth Fairy.

THIS is still the most jacked up grill EVER.



Typical Cardinals fan.
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
As long as the guy makes plays, lays the wood to enemy receivers and takes a couple back all the way, I could care less what his grill looks like or if he has one tooth in his mouth and another in his pocket he's saving for the Tooth Fairy.

THIS is still the most jacked up grill EVER.



Typical Cardinals fan.

Would you French Kiss this man for 30 seconds, for $20 bucks?
And I'm sure Vann will be able to afford the best invisalign around if he makes the team or practice squad even.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
As long as the guy makes plays, lays the wood to enemy receivers and takes a couple back all the way, I could care less what his grill looks like or if he has one tooth in his mouth and another in his pocket he's saving for the Tooth Fairy.

THIS is still the most jacked up grill EVER.



Typical Cardinals fan.

Would you French Kiss this man for 30 seconds, for $20 bucks?

What type of cheap floozy do you take me for, sir? I am deeply offended.

15 seconds for $50 bucks.


From his Facebook account.
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
As long as the guy makes plays, lays the wood to enemy receivers and takes a couple back all the way, I could care less what his grill looks like or if he has one tooth in his mouth and another in his pocket he's saving for the Tooth Fairy.

THIS is still the most jacked up grill EVER.



Typical Cardinals fan.

Would you French Kiss this man for 30 seconds, for $20 bucks?

What type of cheap floozy do you take me for, sir? I am deeply offended.

15 seconds for $50 bucks.

ok, 20 seconds for $40. and i get to take a picture, better yet a video, and then post it on youtube, and then your facebook. deal?