LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

2011 Schedule...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers 2011 schedule
Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Dallas, New York Giants, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NFC South.
Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington, Baltimore, Cincinnati, NFC North.
Philly again?? Jesus let us play someone else
wait we already know the opponents for the 2011 season?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Yes sir.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/22/10/49ers-2011-Schedule-Matchups/landing.html?full_args=07/22/10/49ers-2011-Schedule-Matchups/landing&blockID=275458&feedID=5936

all but 2 of games are determined, depending on where we finish in the nfc west. we will play the nfc south and north teams that finish in the same spot as us in our division
Is this thread really necessary?

Might as well post all schedules till 2020
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Is this thread really necessary?

Might as well post all schedules till 2020

Yes, This is Niner Talk, ofcourse it's necessary
cowboys
i donno bout everyone else's feelings on the 2011 schedule but i don't like our chances a very tough schedule

which makes 2010 even more important to get the job done in a pretty easy schedule we must do it this year or we may have to wait till 2012 to compete again but of course the rest of division have hard schedule in 2011 so if we can dominate devision we have a chance

It is based on a formula so you can determine years in advance. However, we have to wait to see who finishes in the same spot as us in the NFC North and NFC South. If we win the division we play the winner of those divisions... if we finish second we play the teams that finished 2nd.

Either way it will be a tough schedule. The NFC East, AFC North, probably Saints and Green Bay/Minnesota. That will be one tough schedule.

We basically have to rule our division and then outside of that no real easy games besides Cleveland. That will be one of the toughest schedules out there.

Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
i donno bout everyone else's feelings on the 2011 schedule but i don't like our chances a very tough schedule

which makes 2010 even more important to get the job done in a pretty easy schedule we must do it this year or we may have to wait till 2012 to compete again but of course the rest of division have hard schedule in 2011 so if we can dominate devision we have a chance

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=143322

Yeah, we are going to have to step up our game. Basically own our division and then beat teams like Cleveland, maybe Cinci, Washington.

Some tough games.... Philly, Giants, Dallas, Pitt, Balt, Cinci, probably Packers/Vikings and Saints/Falcons
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 22, 2010 at 5:56 AM ]

Tons could happen between now and then. Lets worry about 2010.
So who will we open the season against in 2011

on thrusday night

at the stick

Share 49ersWebzone