LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

49ers 2006 Highlight Video - "Aw Naw" Remix

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The boredom of the off-season has led me to again post my 49er-highlight video from 2006, since some have mentioned they haven't seen it.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD - QT VERSION.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD - WMV VERSION

Brings back memories of cheering on guys like Larry Allen, Keith Smith, Brandon Moore, and Walt Harris.

Enjoy.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Jul 20, 2010 at 11:43 PM ]
That was siiiick. Best highlight reel I've seen in ages. You made it seem like the niners went un-defeated that year. They looked un-stoppable. haha
I couldn't see it.
That was probably the best highlight vids that I have seen. High quality vid and clips with good mix of music and highlights. Props

-9fA
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
That was siiiick. Best highlight reel I've seen in ages. You made it seem like the niners went un-defeated that year. They looked un-stoppable. haha

With Derek Smith at MLB, how could we not?
Originally posted by pelos21:
I couldn't see it.

Try the WMV version. Just added it.
Now that's how you do it!!!

Very well done!

Still, I haz a very sad now.

Our hopes and expectations were soooo high after 2006 till Back Stabbing, money grubbing, Jerry Jones nutsack holder Turner left for SD.

AAAAAAAAaaaauuuuuuugggg!!!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
That was a fun year to watch the 49ers things were looking up
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:

Very well done!

Our hopes and expectations were soooo high after 2006 till Back Stabbing, money grubbing, Jerry Jones nutsack holder Turner left for SD.

U & me both, Faithful......Then we bring in Hostler & his suck....damn...but that's in the past.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Very well done!

F**k Norv Turner!!!!!

• DJD
  • Veteran
Cool tune, cool vid! thx much!

This team has been derailed since that season, seems they have got the thing back on the tracks now.
That was an amazing video.

Can you do one for 09? That'd be something.

Excellent job though man. Wow.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Thanks sir. If I had the time, I'd do one every year. I'm just too busy with work these days to really invest myself in a pleasure project.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Thanks sir. If I had the time, I'd do one every year. I'm just too busy with work these days to really invest myself in a pleasure project.

Nick, I've seen this one before, but damn it's amazing. Thanks for reposting, and btw if we make the playoffs I think you'll be able to make time for a new one... Atleast I hope so,
where did you get all that video, that good of quality
Share 49ersWebzone