There are 196 users in the forums

Open Training Camp Dates and Times Announced

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The San Francisco 49ers Training Camp presented by HP and The Mercury News will be this August. Each of the open practices will provide quite the experience for fans, featuring inflatable games, ticket sales, sponsor activities, appearances by members of the Gold Rush, Sourdough Sam and player autograph opportunities. Both KNBR 680AM and 107.7FM The Bone will also broadcast live from training camp.

EVENT: 49ers Training Camp presented by HP and The Mercury News

LOCATION: 49ers Headquarters (4949 Centennial Blvd., Santa Clara, CA)

DATE

Tuesday, August 3 5:00PM
Wednesday, August 4 5:00PM
Saturday, August 7 8:50AM
Saturday, August 7 4:00PM
Monday, August 9 4:00PM
Wednesday, August 11 4:00PM
Tuesday, August 17 4:00PM
Thursday, August 19 4:00PM
[ Edited by curtyniner on Jul 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by curtyniner:
The San Francisco 49ers Training Camp presented by HP and The Mercury News will be this August. Each of the open practices will provide quite the experience for fans, featuring inflatable games, ticket sales, sponsor activities, appearances by members of the Gold Rush, Sourdough Sam and player autograph opportunities. Both KNBR 680AM and 107.7FM The Bone will also broadcast live from training camp.

EVENT: 49ers Training Camp presented by HP and The Mercury News

LOCATION: 49ers Headquarters (4949 Centennial Blvd., Santa Clara, CA)

DATE

Tuesday, August 3 5:00PM
Wednesday, August 4 5:00PM
Saturday, August 7 8:50AM
Saturday, August 7 4:00PM
Monday, August 9 4:00PM
Wednesday, August 11 4:00PM
Tuesday, August 17 4:00PM
Thursday, August 19 4:00PM

I'm a STH so I've already been registered for these for over a week now....BUT, I don't like this years' schedule. Only 1 weekend day! Sucks for people that DON'T live in the Bay Area....Not only would I have to take a day off from work, but I'd have to deal with the weekday traffic.

I'll be there for sure on the 7th (Saturday two-practice day). Other than that I'm really not sure.
Yea, I'm like JD, but I have a new in. My daughter is now a member of the Kids club and we got invited to a special TC event for the club on Aug 19th. Wifey didn't like it too much when we went two years ago so I am now getting the next girl in the family to go with me. At 9, she is prime to teach her the ways of the 49ers force.

I hope it is not crowded. Has anyone ever gone to this event for the Kid's club?
YEa im with yall, i have already registered for every day, but more then likely im only going to the monday maybe tuesday practices :/ since the 7th ill be in Ohio for Rices HOF sux really have no idea who made this kinda crap schedules mon and tues seriously
  • JD81
  • Veteran
The tickets are available now on 49ers.com....
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Gotz mine for august 4th.....
Originally posted by Nes49:
Gotz mine for august 4th.....

Me too!

I'm hoping enough 9er games and TCs will convert my son from being a Raiders fan...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 21, 2010 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
Yea, I'm like JD, but I have a new in. My daughter is now a member of the Kids club and we got invited to a special TC event for the club on Aug 19th. Wifey didn't like it too much when we went two years ago so I am now getting the next girl in the family to go with me. At 9, she is prime to teach her the ways of the 49ers force.

I hope it is not crowded. Has anyone ever gone to this event for the Kid's club?

I don't know if its crowded. I just wanted to say I've taken my daughter every year since 2006, shes 10 now and we have a great time. I hope you and your daughter do as well.
got my tickets for the august 17th date
Aw, damn. I didn't get to the site in time to register for Thursday or Saturday. Can someone hook me up with a copy? I would have to drive up from LA and I go to school during the week. Thanks in advance...

Training camp is during the beginning of the preseason too? Cuz the first preseason game is 8/15 against the colts
I got tickets for August 2, but they don't say the date, just the time

Do you think I'll be fine showing up any date then? People say they never check tickets, I would have s**tty luck if they checked when I went.
Share 49ersWebzone