LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

2010 record..predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2010 record..predictions

What are your 2010 predictions? Looking at our schedule, the only games we seem to have a good match are Saints, GB, ATL, SD and PHI. I think we are going to lose 4 out of the 5 with a win against PHI. However, i am assuming we will lose 1 other game against a weaker team due to a bad game (see GB, PHI in 09), injuries (see gore against Minn and OL, Clements vs IND in 09) or BAD CALLS (see Sea away). So i think we will finish 11-5.

I don't know if that will be good enough for a bye week....it might be due to how close GB and Minn are as well as the Cowboys, Giants Phi and Wash beating up on eachother. Either way, I see the top 4 teams advancing in the NFC as Saints, SF, Cowboys and Gb. It looks like the 90's are back again with SF, GB and Dal in the thick of it again.

If we do get the bye, i think we could get to the championship game but lose if it's away....but then again if our D improves and Brooks gets 10+ sacks, D could lead the way to the SB
What do you think?
11-5
I think your forgetting that division games are far from a sure win, especially on the road . I highly doubt we win all of them. Seattle improved in the offseason and should offer more challenge than last season. Arizona is still a possible threat to win the west since they still have much talent on both sides of the ball.

I think 10-6 or 9-7 are reasonable expectations for this season. I still think we are a few steps away from a deep play-off run. If Alex Smith can play consistent ball, and we have few injuries, the niners should at least win the division this season.
Here's to a great 2010 season!
  • mod
  • Veteran
I think you need to PYMWYMI
10-6
ibtl
Anything less than 11-5 will make me disappoint
87% of the zone believe the 49ers will win at least 10 games. I can't say that I disagree. 2010 49ers 11-5, division champs!

9-7 to be conservative, 11-5 out on the limb and 10-6 to go with the flow.

I'm conservative so I say 9-7

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141039
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 22, 2010 at 3:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone