LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Rowdiest sections of The 'Stick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anywhere near the beer vendor!
49er fans aren't rowdy, we're classy.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
My season tickets were in UR 48 last year.....Sections 48 and 50 were CRAZY......

Moved to the other side of the stadium this year, to UR Section 5...We'll see how that goes.
i always pay to watch on the visitors side. nothing wrong with a lil friendly competition while the game is going on.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Unsure, but the seats right in front of mine tend to get the most beer spilled on them.

I nailed the same poor guy TWICE at the MNF game versus the Cards last year. Glad that I got moved to new seats this year!

How in the blue hell can you waste a damn beer!! I guess if we're losing and the Cardinal fan is breathing then I can understand.

He was a 49er fan. It had been a loooooonnggg tailgate.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Which is lame as hell. This is professional football, not golf.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jul 18, 2010 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:

True. But I wouldn't want us to be as retarded as Oakland Raider fans. They are down right stupid.

True. But I wouldn't want us to be as retarded as Oakland Raider fans. They are down right stupid.

Very true.

But let's not forget that raider fans are widely considered to be amongst the worst in the league when it comes to being civil (along with Eagles fans). I'm sure we can find middle ground between being classy & dull and being drunken idiots like raider fans. We can lose the "classy" label for all I care. Like I said, this is football, it's not golf or tennis. Classiness doesn't help our team on the field.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Hey guys. Gonna be heading out cross country again this year for MNF vs. New Orleans.

Past 2 times I've gone I went Upper Box Sect. 24. Perfect seats but surrounding crowd is unenthusiastic and quiet.

I'm a fan who likes to get loud and cheer, but I also enjoy a great view Where do you guys recommend sitting?

Well, this is the Stick we talkin bout. When you say "rowdy" the Stick is not the first place to come to mind. Hopefully things change this season but...

~Ceadder
Whats all this about peeps getting kicked out for standing up and such?

Unsure, but the seats right in front of mine tend to get the most beer spilled on them.

Very true.

But let's not forget that raider fans are widely considered to be amongst the worst in the league when it comes to being civil (along with Eagles fans). I'm sure we can find middle ground between being classy & dull and being drunken idiots like raider fans. We can lose the "classy" label for all I care. Like I said, this is football, it's not golf or tennis. Classiness doesn't help our team on the field.

Firstly, I think "rowdy" was an ill choice of words. I'm not looking for fights or for dudes puking on me. I'm just looking to have a good view of the field with people that actually look like they're into the game. You know, people sinking beers, getting loud on third downs, standing up and cheering during a big play.

Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing the atmosphere at Giants, Eagles, Jets games, but that to me, is how football crowds should be (except for Philly, they're pure trash and misery).

Long story short, I don't want to compromise my view of the field by trying to just find a cool section so if there are any in lower reserve or upper box on 49ers sideline 30 to 30 area of field please give me the heads up.
Rowdy? How's bout UR Section 17? Had a dude fall to his death from that area the day it was goodbye Dilfer, Hello Hill. He didn't fall from the seating area, rather the outside area where the concession stands are. But yeah, we cheer when we're supposed to up there and boo to the fan who acts like he's at Wimbledon.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I nailed the same poor guy TWICE at the MNF game versus the Cards last year. Glad that I got moved to new seats this year!

How in the blue hell can you waste a damn beer!! I guess if we're losing and the Cardinal fan is breathing then I can understand.

He was a 49er fan. It had been a loooooonnggg tailgate.

Or... quit babysitting
We need to get the Epic Beard Man some seats.
Share 49ersWebzone