LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

vernon davis interveiw and wembley tailgate info

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfluk.com/video/1?id=686

this is the interview ofr vernon davis on nfluk on london

also ide like to say any 49ers fans coming to the uk sould come to the unofficial tailgate party saterday and sunday at the green man hotel beside wembley stadium this is were you will get the true feel of the uk tailgate partys

http://www.gbtp.co.uk/
[ Edited by crazzyscotsman on Jul 18, 2010 at 5:32 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lame interview, wow.
  • Glasgow49er
  • Info N/A
I cannot wait for October 31st
Originally posted by Glasgow49er:
I cannot wait for October 31st

ya going ta the tailgate before and after match
wow ur right, that was a horrible interview vernon seemed to act "excited" and he kept repeating the same s**t over and over.... ZZZzzZZ ..maybe hes tired being asked the same things over and over.
Originally posted by Faceless:
wow ur right, that was a horrible interview vernon seemed to act "excited" and he kept repeating the same s**t over and over.... ZZZzzZZ ..maybe hes tired being asked the same things over and over.

i would be tired too if i had ta do 100s interveiws same questions over 2 days wembley interview was one the last ones he did
  • Glasgow49er
  • Info N/A
This is my first Wembley game but I'll defo be at the Green Man Tailgate

my first wembley game too never even been ta wembley for anything else so sould be a exsperance of a lifetime
  • Glasgow49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:

my first wembley game too never even been ta wembley for anything else so sould be a exsperance of a lifetime

I went down to an FA Cup semi final in 2008, its a cracking ground.
Mexicanos al grito de guerra...........

Originally posted by Faceless:

Yah, I love Vernon, he's a great talent and personality, but he's not the most articulate guy in the world. That and he's probably jet-lagged and been asked the same questions a million times...
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:

I went down to an FA Cup semi final in 2008, its a cracking ground.

As an ignorant American, I have absolutely no idea what that means. Please enlighten me!
What do they make at a English tailgate party????? Fish and chips. Black pudding??
Originally posted by Snider8706:
What do they make at a English tailgate party????? Fish and chips. Black pudding??

Fish and chips is the greatest thing ever invented. Take it from me.

-9fA
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for Ether.
You could tell Vernon was high as a kite when doing this interview.
Share 49ersWebzone