There are 193 users in the forums

Which game are you most worried about?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
St.Louis with Bradford behind center.

I dont know, for some reason I can picture us putting Bradford out for the season..I dont know why, I can already see Sopoaga or Brooks tackling him and falling on him and breaking something...sorta like when that fatass Rocky Bernard fell on Alex and put him out for the season.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I dont know, for some reason I can picture us putting Bradford out for the season..I dont know why, I can already see Sopoaga or Brooks tackling him and falling on him and breaking something...sorta like when that fatass Rocky Bernard fell on Alex and put him out for the season.

I was just kidding. We should crush St. Louis twice. If someone falls on Bradford's shoulder such as Soap or Franklin then I think we might end his career not just his season considering his shoulder.
[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Jul 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM ]

I was just kidding. We should crush St. Louis twice. If someone falls on Bradford's shoulder such as Soap or Franklin then I think we might end his career not just his season considering his shoulder.

Holy Crap if Franklin and Soap BOTH fell on Bradford, that would truly crush Bradford and put him out for a long time

Holy Crap if Franklin and Soap BOTH fell on Bradford, that would truly crush Bradford and put him out for a long time

$40 Million guaranteed down the toilet.
To be honest I would say the last game on the schedule vs Arizona. We could be playing for the division title that day.
We always get torched in the air so Saints, Packers, Chargers
Honestly Seattle is probably the least of my worry behind the Rams. Seattle has always had 1 key in common in the years they beat us. That wasnt Matt Hasselback that was Seneca Wallace for some stupid reason that guy would come in and just change the pace of things. He is now gone. I think their chances of winning go with that
Mostly the Saints Game, but the Eagles game is another nail bitter.........

Also, we need to sweep the Division this year...........
Share 49ersWebzone